Chapel Hill Rockets about out of fuel

PercyPeabody

21 minutes ago, chrisburr said:

Cascade wins, and Forrest loses

If the Rockets think this season is bad, next season they will be way worse, Forrest will be down and struggle for the next several years

Cascade beats Summertown

Mt. Pleasant tramples Forrest

they’ll also most likely have fayetteville in the region

49 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

I'd say that's a safe bet. Fayetteville has played plenty of opponents in 3A, 4A, etc. They've either been competitve or whipped the opponent. 2A ball won't phase them. 

They’ll make the jump to 2a and be fine. The qb is only a sophomore and there’s multiple young players that are good, but they do have alot of positions to fill after these seniors leave. Mainly on the defensive side

2 hours ago, City223 said:

I would say Fayetteville is either 1st or 2nd in that region. Next year they’re going to be loaded again

It depends on their region and what teams are in their region also

I have no doubt theyll be loaded and competitive again

But they will possibly have to tackle the likes of Waverly, Riverside, Lewis County, Eagleton, West Greene, York, Jackson County, Cannon County, etc....

Fayetteville will compete and contend for a playoff spot for sure no doubt but its gonna be alot tougher in 2A so Fayetteville better be ready for the step up in class and competition

They've earned it though with a Gold Ball next to their name! (Though it could have been 2 has the TSSAA not done them Dirty that one season)