The Ridge @ Campbell County

SweetScience

11 minutes ago, bounder said:

We always have a problem with their passes across the middle but can they stop our running duo and our passing attack?

Guess I'll be there to find out, hate that place seems like it's 20 miles from the interstate to the stadium. Where's Willie?

WILDCAT PRIDE

We will definitely have a speed advantage, always do.

9 minutes ago, bounder said:

We always have a problem with their passes across the middle but can they stop our running duo and our passing attack?

Guess I'll be there to find out, hate that place seems like it's 20 miles from the interstate to the stadium. Where's Willie?

WILDCAT PRIDE

I am right here. 

Sweet said something that has me worried. The Cougs can pass and OR will let WRs get deep on them.

It should be a good game with OR winning 41 - 25.

13 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I am right here. 

Sweet said something that has me worried. The Cougs can pass and OR will let WRs get deep on them.

It should be a good game with OR winning 41 - 25.

We only did that one time against DB, but other than that they we held at bay. It seems like most longer TDs against our D this year have come on the ground. We have some really good corners, so I think we will be able to limit their scoring enough to win. Their defense is really suspect. They’ve given up A LOT of points thus far.

3 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

We only did that one time against DB, but other than that they we held at bay. It seems like most longer TDs against our D this year have come on the ground. We have some really good corners, so I think we will be able to limit their scoring enough to win. Their defense is really suspect. They’ve given up A LOT of points thus far.

You're right about their D. Even Sevier County scored 50 on them I believe. Smh Well, 45....same thing. 

Edited by 92Dragon