The Ridge @ Campbell County

SweetScience

Campbell County's defense is along the lines of Karns...this game will be no contest. OR will win this game somewhere along the lines of 56-14...CC simply doesn't have the players to play with OR. The OR pattern this year is that we beat the bad teams and we lose to the good teams...CC is a bad team and unless we have turnover issues, penalty issues, or we just come out completely flat, this should be an automatic W!!!!!!!

53 minutes ago, catswild said:

Campbell County's defense is along the lines of Karns...this game will be no contest. OR will win this game somewhere along the lines of 56-14...CC simply doesn't have the players to play with OR. The OR pattern this year is that we beat the bad teams and we lose to the good teams...CC is a bad team and unless we have turnover issues, penalty issues, or we just come out completely flat, this should be an automatic W!!!!!!!

Yeah I agree.  Hopefully some of our "fans" will make the trip to support the team.  

The key IMO for OR is the Defensive front line rush. If they apply pressure to QB and contain him this will force turnovers, then it's pretty much over for CC. With that said OR wins this one fairly easy. 2nd scenario this is a trophy for CC. If they can hang on long enough and win against OR this means time for the town parade. They have an excellent chance playing at home in front of the crowd. They play really well in games like this so CC won't lay down. If it gets rolling the QB is excellent with his execution. And from what I seen he runs well. CC has a good chance with an upset Friday. 

1 minute ago, Mavericksinflight said:

The key IMO for OR is the Defensive front line rush. If they apply pressure to QB and contain him this will force turnovers, then it's pretty much over for CC. With that said OR wins this one fairly easy. 2nd scenario this is a trophy for CC. If they can hang on long enough and win against OR this means time for the town parade. They have an excellent chance playing at home in front of the crowd. They play really well in games like this so CC won't lay down. If it gets rolling the QB is excellent with his execution. And from what I seen he runs well. CC has a good chance with an upset Friday. 

Have you smoked your breakfast again Seattle?? You are all over the place.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, oridgecat said:

So he's saying OR will win easily, so get ready for the town parade, because CC is going to pull the upset?  Puff puff pass my brother.  

No still leaving it open haha. Depends which team wants it most. Home for Cougars so they may want it more. Can't believe I am even saying this game can be close. (Can)