Rockwood @ York

Thebalduglyduck

1 minute ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I think York was getting tired a bit after that tough stretch on the road. 

Certainly looked very good tonight. Lefew is a stud. 

I was more impressed with the Miller kid and the o line.  Was glad to see someone other than him with the heavy workload rushing.  He is definitely the region MVP i would think 

16 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

If Stover plays, then I think they will get the zone read action going and it will be tough for Rockwood to stop both Lefew and Stover. Then they can do those quick passes to #3 and #7. Rockwood will get frustrated with Lefew running and then he will hit them over the top. If healthy, I think York will pull away in 2nd half. But I'd love to be there to watch. Those Rockwood backs are fun to watch play. Pudge is one of my favorite players in Region 2. And you won't find a nicer kid than Waldo. Should be a great game. 

Caden Stover got to kick off but didn't get in to play otherwise. With Cumberland Gap next week, I doubt he will do more than kick again since it should be another blow out. Best to let him keep healing until York faces a tough opponent.

13 hours ago, crow said:

You coming to Oneida tonight? 

3 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I think York was getting tired a bit after that tough stretch on the road. 

Certainly looked very good tonight. Lefew is a stud. 

What, you not talking to me now? You mad bro? :lol:

5 hours ago, bobcatfan300 said:

Caden Stover got to kick off but didn't get in to play otherwise. With Cumberland Gap next week, I doubt he will do more than kick again since it should be another blow out. Best to let him keep healing until York faces a tough opponent.

Agreed. I thought when he kicked off after that 1st touchdown that he must be getting close. Like YAIDAD said, 7 is a stud too. So many weapons in that program right now and all return except for Stover. They will be the favorite in whatever region they are in next year. The difference in coaching from last year to this year is night and day. If Wright coached last year, they win the region IMO.

1 hour ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. 

Asked you if you were going to a specific game and no answer. Thought you might be in your feelings about something. You read the question I quoted you so just checking. You get to go watch a game last night?

1 hour ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Agreed. I thought when he kicked off after that 1st touchdown that he must be getting close. Like YAIDAD said, 7 is a stud too. So many weapons in that program right now and all return except for Stover. They will be the favorite in whatever region they are in next year. The difference in coaching from last year to this year is night and day. If Wright coached last year, they win the region IMO.

Agree, that’s why I picked them last year. I honestly saw this years results in region 2 last season but was a year off. The on field results this year might suck from my perspective but honestly isn’t a surprise 1-4. Think it shook out like it should’ve. 

Edited by crow

On 10/27/2022 at 7:56 AM, Fanofballs365 said:

Doesn't matter what styles you go against as each team has different caliber of weapons and no two teams are the same no matter what you say. I do believe Hampton is the team to beat and no team in Region 2 can touch them. Rockwood is too undisciplined, York is undersized, Oneida has zero ground game, and Monterrey has probably the best team to have chance to beat them. York wins Friday though because of Lefew.

York undersized? Lol, ask the rest of region 2 if that mattered. 

If size mattered I’ve seen a lot of “undersized” York teams embarrass some big boys.

I could not disagree with you more about Monterey, easy to shut them down when you just stop Bowman (their rb). Their qb is not even comparable to leffew athletically.

York won with all around effort.