Macon County (8-2) @ Red Bank (8-2)

Tigersnumber

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

The worst situation for Macon. They drew the best team out of region 3 and have to travel there. Too many athletes on RB’s team and this has the makings of a blowout by the home team. 

Red Bank 34 Macon 14 

I don’t see a blow out happening as long as Macon comes to play

3 hours ago, crow6424 said:

I don’t see a blow out happening as long as Macon comes to play

I just don’t see any of these region 4 teams going to Red Bank and winning. They can beat them  at home but not there. Macon has a terrible history of playoff road games and usually gets blown out. 

On 10/29/2022 at 3:04 PM, Khall555 said:

The worst situation for Macon. They drew the best team out of region 3 and have to travel there. Too many athletes on RB’s team and this has the makings of a blowout by the home team. 

Red Bank 34 Macon 14 

Will not be a blow-out.  Macon turned the ball over 4 or 5 times against Smith County and lost by 1 score.  Smith just beat East Nashville who has tons of athletes.  This game will come down to a late score.  There is a reason that #7 is up for Mr. Football.  I favor the team with the best athlete on the field come Friday.  35-27 Macon gets it done.  

55 minutes ago, DansbyGilmore said:

Will not be a blow-out.  Macon turned the ball over 4 or 5 times against Smith County and lost by 1 score.  Smith just beat East Nashville who has tons of athletes.  This game will come down to a late score.  There is a reason that #7 is up for Mr. Football.  I favor the team with the best athlete on the field come Friday.  35-27 Macon gets it done.  

Macon has been battle tested all year in their region and outside of the region and #7 is the real deal I think they will be more than ready for this game 

Will not be a blowout and believe Macon will win