Meigs @ Westmoreland playoffs 1st round 2022

Yeti

2 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Tickets at the gate are $10 I think. Go fan are $8. Unfortunately we have digressed it seems. We hoping to catch a new spark here in the playoffs. We feel we have played some stiff competition to prepare us for playoffs. We will see tomorrow. We are hoping our 16 seniors will play like it’s their last home game because it will be unless we keep winning! This is my youngest sons last season! #64! 

Need to do something with your oldest one.... We can't have his son running around in Tiger Blue! Get him back to Westmoreland!

3 hours ago, Yeti said:

Been a quite week on this thread was hoping it would liven up a little. I'm sure Westy fans think they got us handled but I'd like to hear why they think they can. If I get a little participation I'll give my 2 cents on why I believe Meigs might win. Any takers?

I'll give you mine.... This will be tough game for both teams. Being at Westy and not having to travel I think helps us but Meigs has made the long haul before and sent a very good TC team to the house. I like our defenses chance against Meigs offense but you could say the same against us lol. I think its a low scoring game and if (big if) either team scores 21 I believe they win. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a 14- something win.............. I think 9 of our starters play both sides of the ball, those 9 have to dig deep this week. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

I'll give you mine.... This will be tough game for both teams. Being at Westy and not having to travel I think helps us but Meigs has made the long haul before and sent a very good TC team to the house. I like our defenses chance against Meigs offense but you could say the same against us lol. I think its a low scoring game and if (big if) either team scores 21 I believe they win. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a 14- something win.............. I think 9 of our starters play both sides of the ball, those 9 have to dig deep this week. 

Good post. It wouldn't surprise me if 14 was the most scored. Turnovers will be the end of someone's season if it's near the Redzone.

2 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Friend me on Facebook and you’ll see pictures of the stadium. Nicky ray booker

With two Southern tradition first names I had to check you out on facebook. Do you have brothers named Billy Joe and Jim Bob? (just kidding)

You have a good looking family. Your son (#64) is a hoss for sure. Is the cute little girl yours?  She's a doll.  Looks like you outkicked your coverage with you wife - just like Dadof2 and I did. 

I saw some pictures you had of the stadium, but couldn't tell if the home side is the one with the press box. Didn't look like much seating on that side.  I looked up the school location on mapquest - is the football field closer to the Middle School.

And yes to your previous comment, Meigs' coaches were very impressed with Westmoreland watching them on film. 

5 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

With two Southern tradition first names I had to check you out on facebook. Do you have brothers named Billy Joe and Jim Bob? (just kidding)

You have a good looking family. Your son (#64) is a hoss for sure. Is the cute little girl yours?  She's a doll.  Looks like you outkicked your coverage with you wife - just like Dadof2 and I did. 

I saw some pictures you had of the stadium, but couldn't tell if the home side is the one with the press box. Didn't look like much seating on that side.  I looked up the school location on mapquest - is the football field closer to the Middle School.

And yes to your previous comment, Meigs' coaches were very impressed with Westmoreland watching them on film. 

She found the diamond in the rough with me lol