McMinn Central at Sequatchie

Indian

On 11/2/2022 at 10:27 PM, Headhunter42 said:

Well the powder blue team from Parts unknown in McMinn will have to play their best game to win in Dunlap Friday Night. And No Sir, this powder blue McMinn teams OL/DL is no where near as physical as Bledsoe’s.  Signals OLine and DLine gave you guys fits, I assure you, you  will not be lining up against Signal Mnts. lines Friday. And to me that’s where the games won! Maybe I’m wrong but the more I see of McMinn this game may present a long bus ride home for the boys in powder blue.

Valley team by 14 maybe more is you boys aren’t prepared to play a full 4 quarters!

That bus is jamming! 

On 11/2/2022 at 10:27 PM, Headhunter42 said:

Well the powder blue team from Parts unknown in McMinn will have to play their best game to win in Dunlap Friday Night. And No Sir, this powder blue McMinn teams OL/DL is no where near as physical as Bledsoe’s.  Signals OLine and DLine gave you guys fits, I assure you, you  will not be lining up against Signal Mnts. lines Friday. And to me that’s where the games won! Maybe I’m wrong but the more I see of McMinn this game may present a long bus ride home for the boys in powder blue.

Valley team by 14 maybe more is you boys aren’t prepared to play a full 4 quarters!

Valley Team gets gashed for 4 Quarters.....Chargers  defense forces 6 turnovers. Put a lot of pressure on the QB that forced some bad throws. In the end it was Sequatchie unable to run the ball effectively.

Anyone know what happened on the Sequatchie sideline after the game?

• Like 1

Congrats to the Central boys heard they were the more disciplined team tonight with a lot fewer turnovers.  Once the wheels fell off it when down hill from there.  As far as what happened on the sideline supposedly the Senior QB was frustrated cause things weren’t going in their favor and he started playing the blame game with his players, coach took him out with a little bit of time left and got pissed off and acted like a fool and had an exchange with the coach and the boys dad which was actually an asst coach also got butt hurt and acted in the same manner as his son and of course told the coach off and then they exited stage left and the show was over. May not be exactly how it went down but that’s pretty close from what I was told.  On to round ball season, good luck to the central boys in the next round 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Headhunter42 said:

Congrats to the Central boys heard they were the more disciplined team tonight with a lot fewer turnovers.  Once the wheels fell off it when down hill from there.  As far as what happened on the sideline supposedly the Senior QB was frustrated cause things weren’t going in their favor and he started playing the blame game with his players, coach took him out with a little bit of time left and got pissed off and acted like a fool and had an exchange with the coach and the boys dad which was actually an asst coach also got butt hurt and acted in the same manner as his son and of course told the coach off and then they exited stage left and the show was over. May not be exactly how it went down but that’s pretty close from what I was told.  On to round ball season, good luck to the central boys in the next round 

Seems like it’s a broken record in Dunlap

Congratulations to the coaching staff and players at Central for going on the road and winning this playoff game. I felt all along that Central was capable of winning if they played better defense, got their offense rolling to their capability, and reduced the turnovers and ill-timed penalties. They accomplished these goals enough to get to play another playoff game with a familiar opponent much closer to home.