Rnd. 1 Riverdale at Lebanon

ttitan27

Riverdale has played solid ball the last 3 weeks. It really depends on which Riverdale shows up. Abston on the other hand just doesn't have the support around him to carry the team like he did last year. He can be a handful by himself so it could be the best eek 1 match up of these two regions 

Just looking at scores Riverdale seems to be playing their best ball recently. 

Key for Lebanon will be if versatile Anthony Crowell can return after missing past two games due to a concussion. In 8 games he’s got over 1300 all purpose yards and scored 17 td’s. Offense has definitely sputtered without him past couple of weeks. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, firstandgoal said:

Just looking at scores Riverdale seems to be playing their best ball recently. 

Key for Lebanon will be if versatile Anthony Crowell can return after missing past two games due to a concussion. In 8 games he’s got over 1300 all purpose yards and scored 17 td’s. Offense has definitely sputtered without him past couple of weeks. 

How? You have a decent few running backs, and a solid dual threat QB. I never thought Lebanon would’ve relied on just one playmaker throughout the season.

• Like 1

This is going to be a fun game. I’d love to be there. I’d give the edge to Riverdale because they’ve been tested all season and they’re the kind of team that’s ready for the playoffs with the way they’ve played down the stretch. On the other side, Lebanon has some serious playmakers and they might be able to wear down Riverdale as the game goes. 

Edited by SurfingPatriot786
Spell correction. Ware changed to wear

13 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

How? You have a decent few running backs, and a solid dual threat QB. I never thought Lebanon would’ve relied on just one playmaker throughout the season.

Of course Lebanon has other pieces a couple of which you mentioned in the QB and RB. Crowell is their best overall player so naturally things run more smoothly when he’s on the field. Hopefully he’ll be able to go Friday night. Should be a great game. 

• Thanks 1