East Robertson vs Bledsoe County Playoffs Round 2

Warrior11

32 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Maybe so but our region is usually winning the battles with you all when it comes to the top teams. Trousdale co beat us last year by 8 points if I’m not mistaken something like 16-8. They went to the semis

Actually not, TC lost to Marion several time and TC was in 1A from time to time. TC beat us 16-8 they scored late in the 4th to take the lead last year. They beat you guys 16-7. 

13 minutes ago, VandyFan2950 said:

Thanks for the history lesson! Good thing it doesn’t mean jack s*** in 2022. The Indians are gonna beat Bledsoe by 30 and send em back to Pikeville. And we weren’t one of the worst in TN lol. We just didn’t pad our schedule with cupcake 1a teams to beat up on when we were down. 

that their is what eye am talking a bout vandy fan

let um no who my(and youre) them their indians are

feels reel good two talk like me dont it 

35 minutes ago, VandyFan2950 said:

Thanks for the history lesson! Good thing it doesn’t mean jack s*** in 2022. The Indians are gonna beat Bledsoe by 30 and send em back to Pikeville. And we weren’t one of the worst in TN lol. We just didn’t pad our schedule with cupcake 1a teams to beat up on when we were down. 

Not a Bledsoe fan so I don’t care if you win by 100, And you guys played a lot of 1A teams and lost lol. But the post was meant for the one fool that keeps posting dumb comments making ER look bad.

18 minutes ago, VandyFan2950 said:

We were punching bags for a while. I’ll give ya that. We had the same issue most small schools struggle with sooner or later. Not enough athletes coming through the school, and the ones that were didn’t wanna play football. We also didn’t have the coaching advantage to close that gap. Sometimes just gotta wait it out till you get the right horses in the building.

I 100% under stand, just figured I’d get him stirred up lol 

25 minutes ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

So tell us folks about your team. Who are the playmakers other than the Mr. Football semifinalist?

#11 is just as good as the semi finalist he just missed 3 games earlier this year, #4 has some fcs offers, #7 has some attention from D1 schools mostly cause he’s 6’5” and pretty physical. #2 spins it pretty well. #16 is a really good athlete. Does a little bit of everything for them and he looks like he’s 6’3” or 6’4” 200lb. Offensive line is pretty solid too. Not a typical ER team with a couple athletes their isn’t many soft spots on this offense. Defense is just young but also has good ballplayers