East Robertson vs Bledsoe County Playoffs Round 2

Warrior11

31 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

All I heard was how region 2 was so weak that we wouldn’t win a game in the playoffs! I’m shocked Bledsoe let the fake Indians hang around

Lol. Region 2 is pretty weak but good thing is we play in region 3 and your poor birds play in region 4. I figured someone with as much knowledge as you claim you would know that. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

All I heard was how region4 was so weak that we wouldn’t win a game in the playoffs! I’m shocked Bledsoe let the fake Indians hang around

That’s because Westmoreland has lost 6 out of the last 7 years in the first round to region 3 so everyone has come to expect it. And the last time Westmoreland went to Tyner they lost 54-0 and this Tyner is really good so most think running clock. So you guys are going to have to go prove your not the same old team.

3 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

All I heard was how region4 was so weak that we wouldn’t win a game in the playoffs! I’m shocked Bledsoe let the fake Indians hang around

them their tigers them their wild cats them their rams them their warriors

they all sed it

they are all lyers 

youre them their eaguls and my them their indians are going too show um 

1 minute ago, Indians1989 said:

them their tigers them their wild cats them their rams them their warriors

they all sed it

they are all lyers 

youre them their eaguls and my them their indians are going too show um 

Those Indians have been one of the worst teams in TN for about 12 years and you’ve been waiting a long time to start posting lol

2 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

Those Indians have been one of the worst teams in TN for about 12 years and you’ve been waiting a long time to start posting lol

boy let me tale you some thing

my them their indians are great at everything else but we are now grate at foot ball

worree about them thier who ever your a fan of 

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

Maybe so but our region is usually winning the battles with you all when it comes to the top teams. Trousdale co beat us last year by 8 points if I’m not mistaken something like 16-8. They went to the semis