Beech Hosts Smyrna 6A R2

BarnBurner09

Battle of the 10-1 teams and maybe one of the best games in the middle Tennessee area next Friday. 

smyrna rolls into beech

Both teams are top notch. I think this one will be close and pretty high scoring. 

interested to see what everyone thinks. 

Arion Carter is gonna be a factor for the bulldogs can’t sleep on smyrna. 
Beech has played a difficult schedule and finds themselves host to a great matchup.

gonna be a BARNBURNER

13 minutes ago, BarnBurner09 said:

Battle of the 10-1 teams and maybe one of the best games in the middle Tennessee area next Friday. 

smyrna rolls into beech

Both teams are top notch. I think this one will be close and pretty high scoring. 

Beech has played a difficult schedule and finds themselves host to a great matchup.

gonna be a BARNBURNER

I’ll give my prediction later in the week, but I’ll say this for now… I don’t think the Beech defense is going to give up a lot of points. They have been playing solid. 

Went out to the HHS vs Smyrna game tonight. I felt smyrna played very conservative second half. 
that said they have weapons

The Smyrna D also is no joke. Big in the line. Carter and Co at LB. 

if beech can find a way to get up early beech can win. 

Both teams have great athletes. Whoever doesn’t turn over the ball and plays the soundest wins. 

prediction 38-28 Beech

23 minutes ago, eers said:

I’ll give my prediction later in the week, but I’ll say this for now… I don’t think the Beech defense is going to give up a lot of points. They have been playing solid. 

Smyrna on O has weapons. The formations they throw out are interesting. 
Beech can match em but one missed assignment and it’s 6. 

same goes for smyrna. They get down early the game plan is out the window much like when they played cane ridge. 

two quality 10-1 teams 

can’t wait 

5 hours ago, BarnBurner09 said:

smyrna rolls into beech

gonna be a BARNBURNER

I do think this could be a close game but I don’t know about high scoring, I was kind of thinking it may be low scoring. Both of these defenses are very solid. I think Beech wins the game