Beech Hosts Smyrna 6A R2

BarnBurner09

2 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Cane Ridge also beat CPA who beat Oakland…. Lol 

Wow! So Father Ryan is better than Oakland. Wait, FR lost to EN, who lost to Smith County… so not only is Father Ryan better than Oakland, but so are EN and SC. I just love this game.

2 hours ago, eers said:

Wow! So Father Ryan is better than Oakland. Wait, FR lost to EN, who lost to Smith County… so not only is Father Ryan better than Oakland, but so are EN and SC. I just love this game.

That's a discussion to be had with MJ.  My point was that I have seen CR and Beech each play once this year.  And on those occasions, I thought Beech was impressive and CR was not.  Chalk it up to any given Friday however it is what these eyes saw... 

34 minutes ago, JRB said:

That's a discussion to be had with MJ.  My point was that I have seen CR and Beech each play once this year.  And on those occasions, I thought Beech was impressive and CR was not.  Chalk it up to any given Friday however it is what these eyes saw... 

I understood exactly what you were saying. MJGB is trolling me… :bored:

I thought it would be close. It coulda been a blowout or even an upset. That’s the fun of HS football. Smyrna almost had it. Beech slammed the door

Went and watched this game tonight. Beech hit multiple huge runs from 26. Smyrna couldn’t get out of their own way. Beech did enough and sealed the deal. 
Offensively smyrna relied on Carter a ton which sorts hurt his energy on D. Imo 
beech hung in and won it. 

next week cane ridge will be a huge test for beech. 

wanna see what eers and all think of that one. 

great matchups coming across the state next week