Alcoa's submitted proposal at Regional meeting

Indian

9 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

No #### Brother. . It’s about time someone called them out for this blatant recruiting scheme under the guise of “playing fair”. Total BS. NO WAY a 3A school has 6 or 8 D1 guys year after year. 
They’re getting all the best in Knox Area parents to move and work for 28$ an hour at Alcoa Industries. It’s a total scam. 
They should be playing CAK and the other private schools period. Of Course because of money and politics the TSSAA will do nothing. 

The more you talk the stupider you sound!  First Alcoa doesn't have 6 or 8 d1 guys year after year.  Second if you really think Alcoa Industry is paying parents $28 an hr to move there (Which if true great for that family for making money and bettering their family) so Alcoa can keep dominating that tells me ignorant you are. (This isn't the Eastmen days of bringing in kids to Kingsport).  Parents move their kids to Alcoa because it's a winning program and academics are great at the school point blank.  I love how you like throwing stones from a glass house when your team Betsy had Maupin transfer from DB to Betsy (I can guarantee you it was for football reason and football reasons only to get a State Championship).  If you look at Alcoa's roster through the years you will see the same names pop up because their entire families have lived in Alcoa (a small part of Alcoa at that) and the same way with a lot of smaller communities  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Swipes said:

The more you talk the stupider you sound!  First Alcoa doesn't have 6 or 8 d1 guys year after year.  Second if you really think Alcoa Industry is paying parents $28 an hr to move there (Which if true great for that family for making money and bettering their family) so Alcoa can keep dominating that tells me ignorant you are. (This isn't the Eastmen days of bringing in kids to Kingsport).  Parents move their kids to Alcoa because it's a winning program and academics are great at the school point blank.  I love how you like throwing stones from a glass house when your team Betsy had Maupin transfer from DB to Betsy (I can guarantee you it was for football reason and football reasons only to get a State Championship).  If you look at Alcoa's roster through the years you will see the same names pop up because their entire families have lived in Alcoa (a small part of Alcoa at that) and the same way with a lot of smaller communities  

Good Points. Maupin was a difference maker for sure. And I’d prefer “Ignorant” instead of “stupid”. Thanks for the info brother. 

Edited by IPOPU2022

12 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

No #### Brother. . It’s about time someone called them out for this blatant recruiting scheme under the guise of “playing fair”. Total BS. NO WAY a 3A school has 6 or 8 D1 guys year after year. 
They’re getting all the best in Knox Area parents to move and work for 28$ an hour at Alcoa Industries. It’s a total scam. 
They should be playing CAK and the other private schools period. Of Course because of money and politics the TSSAA will do nothing. 

You're not about to cry are you poppy? :lol: