6A Quarters

Verb58

47 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

You haven't upset me in the least.  Yes, CPA beat the crap out of Oakland.  It wasn't even close.  They came out, punched Oakland in the face and never let up.  That night, they got it done.   I mean it wasn't near as bad as we beat Blackman the first time but still pretty bad. Too bad the Blaze coaches couldn't figure out the road map for themselves. The roadmap is simple.  Win in the trenches. Too concerned about recoverin' them onside kicks I reckon.  Blackman didn't even beat a team with a winning record until the second round of the playoffs.  The banter and whatnot about the possiblities is fun but in reality Oakland should boat race them for a second time this year.  If the upset happens I'll come on back and eat some crow.  But it ain't.

I would agree with the poor judgment of onside kicking.

3 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Pretty sure Blackman thought that it would be different in the regular season too. Elite or not, Oakland is way ahead of Blackman on defense. I've said it for years, if you want to have a chance against Oakland, you go right at them. If you  try to go east-west, they will chase you down

Fortunately for Oakland, probably only one team in 6A that is capable of replicating what CPA did and it isn't Blackman 

If Blackman plays their A game, it could be close, but if they come out like they did against CC, it's gonna get ugly quick 

Would that other 6A team be Germantown?