Union City at Huntingdon

footballover

1 minute ago, sportsnutz said:

See there you go.. I'm saying I know everything because I'm giving you stats. Take the rose colored glasses off and tell me the penalties weren't one-sided in the first half..

Refs could have called about 3-4 holds and 6-8 false starts on UC in the first half, but didnt. But those calls DID go against Huntingdon. 

But like I said, didn't matter to much in the end. Huntingdon overcame the penalties and came out on top on the scoreboard. I just imagine what it would look like when we're not starting out in a hole..

You know just as well as I do that the calls were going both ways and we can’t control what the refs do. It was probably one of the best games of the season and I’m trying to give you respect.

1 minute ago, Tornado82 said:

West view got lucky during the season when they beat our teams 

I hope Huntingdon can "luck" into a win by 4 scores... :lol:

No luck involved in their win vs us. They played better than us that night.  We put up a fight and nearly pulled it out, but they jumped on us early and played well enough to hold on. 

Just now, volfan26 said:

At least Huntington has something UC doesnt and that's Class and humility 

Wow now I’m done with you. Our players have showed class all year and always have. Our coach even demands it at the end of every game win or lose. I will no long respond to you ignorant comments about our kids not having class.

3 minutes ago, LilSwo said:

If anyone got hosed by the refs tonight it was UC. Can't really argue that considering we had 3 TDs called back.

But Huntingdon has our respect. We're gonna need to come out strong next week and set the tone like we did tonight. 

Pay no attention to the charger fan making excuses. The refs were terrible. But the UC defense is what won the game. We know it and he does too.

19 minutes ago, volfan26 said:

Anyone that saw the game knows UC is a dirty team . If they call the actual penalty like it is in the rulebook its 40 something penalties .  Call it an excuse if you want. I dont give a rat's.  Go Stangs !

The only thing dirty was your drawers when you saw that our defense, healthy would shut y’all’s offense down.