Monterey travels to York Rd 3

WILDCAT4LIFE

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

York 35

Monterey 34 

In overtime. I think this will be a great game The two most talented teams in this quarter of the bracket going to toe to toe. I'll give the edge to York overall due to so many different weapons but Monterey has some dudes. Bowman and Montgomery really exposed Hampton. York looked really good last night playing a consistent almost conservative game vs South Greene. 

About as equal of a matchup as you could ask for! If both teams show up and bring their best this game gonna go to the wire! Monterey didn’t play to potential last time they met. I’m going with Monterey on this one because this team showed up at Hampton and they wanted it! They used every key player and executed in a mud bath! If Monterey plays like they did at Hampton they pull a close one out!!! Hughes done a awesome job adjusting that offense to the conditions last night so hats off to him! Do what it takes to win again! Go Monterey!

49 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

I know absolutely zero about these two teams, or really programs, and the winner of this game is going to semis against either Tyner or ER. Incredible. 

Both are good solid teams! Monterey has a Mr.Football Nominee and a few more great players besides him! York has just as many also! Going to be a great game. May not be on Tyner level but I don’t think either team gonna lay down for Tyner! 

49 minutes ago, Talmad2 said:

Both are good solid teams! Monterey has a Mr.Football Nominee and a few more great players besides him! York has just as many also! Going to be a great game. May not be on Tyner level but I don’t think either team gonna lay down for Tyner! 

Thanks for the info.   Good stuff.  I was not implying that either team didn't deserve to be here FYI.  Tyner and really any other team is beatable any week. 

9 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Thanks for the info.   Good stuff.  I was not implying that either team didn't deserve to be here FYI.  Tyner and really any other team is beatable any week. 

Didn’t take that way. I just know how Tyner usually is. Watched them play earlier in year against Bledsoe. Tyner is for sure gonna be the best team York or Monterey has seen hands down! If Tyner beats ER! I watched some of the Bledsoe game last night but ER was way up already!