East Robertson vs Tyner Playoffs Round 3

Warrior11

6 hours ago, Rams6750 said:

Jackson has been pretty accurate throwing deep most of the season. The passes he missed deep last game weren't terrible over throws missed by a yard maybe two on a couple some were bad. Footing wasnt great Friday night either. Rams have been playing  tight early ive noticed in the first two playoff games not sure if its just nerves or what 

On film that’s what we picked up on. Like I said our plan was to somewhat allow deep passes hoping he would overthrow. Try to stop the underneath and make sure tackles and not worried about the fact we couldn’t cover y’all deep. As you saw Friday it worked for almost 3 quarters. We also had a man on 3rd down 19 trying to get to the qb everytime and rush the throw on the deep ball. My thought was we should’ve ran #27 and kept him in the game 100% of the time at fullback and used him 65% of that time on trap, belly, read option and abandoned the pass against y’all. I scratched my head as to why we tried to pass against you all when we hadn’t tried to much all year and the middle was where we were gaining with #27 in the game.

15 minutes ago, PoloDaDon said:

I don't post much but the word on the street is Tyner is bringing a food truck and will be serving hot fish sandwiches hahaha But honestly unless East cuts the lights off like they have known to do or water down the field like they have been known to do also this game will not be close Tyner by 14-21

Lol. Why would they want to water the field they have speed as well. As for the lights it’s happened twice in the past 5 years. That’s because they are over 20 year old lights and the county won’t do anything about it. So know not one person is going to go turn all the lights out. That’s hilarious though! 

44 minutes ago, PoloDaDon said:

I don't post much but the word on the street is Tyner is bringing a food truck and will be serving hot fish sandwiches hahaha But honestly unless East cuts the lights off like they have known to do or water down the field like they have been known to do also this game will not be close Tyner by 14-21

Any possibility of having the food truck leave early and make an unscheduled stop in the Hendersonville TN area?  Asking for a friend lol.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, CCLHL08 said:

Lol. Why would they want to water the field they have speed as well. As for the lights it’s happened twice in the past 5 years. That’s because they are over 20 year old lights and the county won’t do anything about it. So know not one person is going to go turn all the lights out. That’s hilarious though! 

I agree East does have speed in certain  spots.  But Tyner has speed everywhere. Should be a good game