CLINTON DRAGONS 2023

92Dragon

5 hours ago, Bozothemav said:

It could happen if Oak Ridge wasn’t scared to play us. Yet another year and no phone call to play. 

I doubt very seriously that Oak Ridge is "scared" to play AC.  But I for one would love to see all 3 county teams play each other every year. Especially early in the season, it would generate a lot of ticket sales!! 

1 hour ago, 92Dragon said:

I doubt very seriously that Oak Ridge is "scared" to play AC.  But I for one would love to see all 3 county teams play each other every year. Especially early in the season, it would generate a lot of ticket sales!! 

Actually, we are scared, 92. It’s very scary and intimidating when the Mavs walk out of the barn onto the field before the game starts. :-|

17 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Actually, we are scared, 92. It’s very scary and intimidating when the Mavs walk out of the barn onto the field before the game starts. :-|

Did you watch Clinton last night SS? If so, how did they look to you? Someone at work told me Clinton looked crappy....that's the PG version. 

36 minutes ago, Bozothemav said:

Kind of like walking down some broken concrete bleachers

Lol, right. They just got painted, though, so they look fresh now my man! Best wishes to AC this season. Always pull for the locals if they aren’t playing the Cats. Also, congratulations on that state championship, awesome achievement.

5 hours ago, SweetScience said:

I think they’re supposed to be really good this season, or at least that’s what I heard, so take that into account, private school and all.

I'm sure this got their attention and hopefully showed what they still need to work on. They have a speedy athletic team in Cleveland coming to town in a week and I hope we are ready.