Lewis County head coaching search!

mrincredible

I heard that interviews were today. Sounds like they are looking for someone loyal and longevity in the position. The current admin are treating this search the exact opposite of the previous Superintendent. They are taking their time and finding someone who is a perfect fit instead of getting awestruck by a name or a resume. 

When making an important decision you have to weigh not only what you are gaining, but you also have to look at what you might lose. That’s when you can decide if it is truly worth it or not. 

Edited by PeakyBlinder

On 2/23/2023 at 10:08 AM, WingT08 said:

dire times in the land of hohenwald.

Dire, indeed!

On 2/24/2023 at 5:43 PM, PeakyBlinder said:

I heard that interviews were today. Sounds like they are looking for someone loyal and longevity in the position. The current admin are treating this search the exact opposite of the previous Superintendent. They are taking their time and finding someone who is a perfect fit instead of getting awestruck by a name or a resume. 

When making an important decision you have to weigh not only what you are gaining, but you also have to look at what you might lose. That’s when you can decide if it is truly worth it or not. 

It should not be that difficult to find a coach for them, at all. Really, who could not win there? Unless something changes, if you are their coach, you should have a high winning percentage year in and year out. If the standard maintains, you will be in the weakest 2A conference in the state year after year. Then, if you schedule your out of region games with losing and/or basketball programs, you will garner winning seasons year after year. This includes making the playoffs year after year.

Shoot, if it didn’t mean a major pay cut for me, I’d throw my hat in there!