Jason Britton-NG Jr Guard

28.5 ppg

9.5 rpg

3.8 apg 

2.5 spg 

85% FT

60% FG

40% 3 pt Fg

11 30 + point games this season including a 56 point game a couple of weeks ago. Nearing the 1700 point mark for career. All state guard last year helping lead team to state tournament last season. Team has 16 wins this season, team ranked as high as 9th a couple of weeks ago. Has a 3.8 gpa and perfect attendance at school this year. A honor roll student.

Congratulations to Jason. Well deserved by him and RJ Robinson from Middleton. Happy for them as well as Cadon. They are all deserving 

Edited by Dawgs40classof00

51 minutes ago, Backyardbbq15 said:

Finalists

Jason Britton,  North Greene

Rodgerick Robinson, Middleton 

Cadon Buckles, Hampton

Who ya got?

RJ Robinson. Best player on the #1 ranked team in the state. I believe this year Middleton will get to the glass house (again), and in my opinion will bring home the gold ball.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, BooYah3x said:

Well Said

I hope the last part of my statement does not come to fruition (LOL), but this Middleton team can beat you many different ways and are coached by one of the best coaches in all of the state. They are going to be an extremely tough out. Congratulations to all of the finalist.  

Edited by thunderbolts

20 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

I hope the last part of my statement does not come to fruition (LOL), but this Middleton team can beat you many different ways and are coached by one of the best coaches in all of the state. They are going to be an extremely tough out. Congratulations to all of the finalist.  

I graduated from Middleton and RJ is my cousin lol