Oak Ridge football 2023

SweetScience

11 minutes ago, MurphyCollege said:

I agree. I don’t always agree with you but I respect your opinion. I don’t respect getting a thread locked or deleted because someone got offended. I respect you’ve never censored anyone. 

Haha there’s a lot more important things in life to worry about than this. Don’t get me wrong, I’d probably be a tad upset if he were to do Oak Ridge like that, but hey, not much you can do if he chose to, although I don’t see that happening by any means.

1 minute ago, SweetScience said:

Haha there’s a lot more important things in life to worry about than this. Don’t get me wrong, I’d probably be a tad upset if he were to do Oak Ridge like that, but hey, not much you can do if he chose to, although I don’t see that happening by any means.

It may not. No point in worrying about what hasn’t happened. But there’s a Blount county coach with a second career. And rang has wanted to go home for a while. Maybe planets have aligned. Maybe not. Who knows. All I’m saying is express your opinion before bounder gets this thread locked. 

1 minute ago, MurphyCollege said:

It may not. No point in worrying about what hasn’t happened. But there’s a Blount county coach with a second career. And rang has wanted to go home for a while. Maybe planets have aligned. Maybe not. Who knows. All I’m saying is express your opinion before bounder gets this thread locked. 

Our basketball coach Aaron Green has had a second career doing the exact same thing the guy I think you’re talking about does, for at least a few years now and he’s still our basketball coach. I wouldn’t look too much into that myself, but that’s just me.

3 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Our basketball coach Aaron Green has had a second career doing the exact same thing the guy I think you’re talking about does, for at least a few years now and he’s still our basketball coach. I wouldn’t look too much into that myself, but that’s just me.

You may be right. But when a team goes 2-3 in district and you coach a team that is one of the 2 then you get unwanted attention 

Just now, MurphyCollege said:

You may be right. But when a team goes 2-3 in district and you coach a team that is one of the 2 then you get unwanted attention 

I don’t see DH leaving Maryville. From my understanding that had always been his dream job. But hey, I’ve been wrong many times. I’ll come to eat my crow if I’m wrong on that. Just think how hard it would be to follow in GQs footsteps though. Honestly, I don’t think anybody could live up to the expectations that guy guy brought about at Maryville. Heckuva tough act to follow, no doubt.

7 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

I don’t see DH leaving Maryville. From my understanding that had always been his dream job. But hey, I’ve been wrong many times. I’ll come to eat my crow if I’m wrong on that. Just think how hard it would be to follow in GQs footsteps though. Honestly, I don’t think anybody could live up to the expectations that guy guy brought about at Maryville. Heckuva tough act to follow, no doubt.

I didn’t say names.  Fact is coach O has a history coaching flag football. Maybe he misses that. Maybe Bobby misses visiting basement records. Lot of action on the south end of Chapman.  Who knows who the next domino to fall is

58 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

I know Aaron's second Career!  I've worked some real estate deals with him in the past, I just do it full time.  Great guy to work with and doesn't hurt we both love sports

• Upvote 1