Triple A Districts 11,12,13,14 tournament predictions

WestTNHoopsFan

Finals are set... I proved that I know nothing about basketball in my picks... So I'll just keep trying... LOL

District 11AAA - McNairy over Hardin County (the 4 and the 2 playing for a championship)

District 12AAA - South Gibson over Liberty ( the 3 and 4 playing for a championship)

District 13AAA - Crockett County over Dyersburg ( The 2 and 3 playing for a championship

District 14AAA - I have Haywood over Ripley in the final (I'll keep my original pick for this one)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/20/2023 at 12:47 PM, WestTNHoopsFan said:

Finals are set... I proved that I know nothing about basketball in my picks... So I'll just keep trying... LOL

District 11AAA - McNairy over Hardin County (the 4 and the 2 playing for a championship)

District 12AAA - South Gibson over Liberty ( the 3 and 4 playing for a championship)

District 13AAA - Crockett County over Dyersburg ( The 2 and 3 playing for a championship

District 14AAA - I have Haywood over Ripley in the final (I'll keep my original pick for this one)

HAHA! Your funny. I would never attempt to predict. I tip my hat to you for at least giving a try.