dyer co vs dyersburg round 3

ball21

This District and Region is about as up in the air as you will see. Dyersburg seems to be playing better and could make a run. Crockett has not played well as of late. Fayette Ware will be a challenge whoever don’t win this Region. Will be interesting. I think Dyersburg on paper is the most talented but may be the youngest as well. 

34 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

This District and Region is about as up in the air as you will see. Dyersburg seems to be playing better and could make a run. Crockett has not played well as of late. Fayette Ware will be a challenge whoever don’t win this Region. Will be interesting. I think Dyersburg on paper is the most talented but may be the youngest as well. 

Dyersburg had a bad night against Obion. Didnt play well from what I saw at all. Bad decisons and let downs most of the game. Made a run to get back in it early and then again late but let it get away. WHen looked good , they looked really good. But looked bad to me most of the game. Saying that, I think its their district  tourney to win if they show up for the whole game. 

• Like 1