Tyner coach resigns….

chs1984

3 hours ago, LarrySmellsTidwellsTrap said:

So.....The old DC that is "supposedly" going to Cleveland, is he coming back to Tyner now for the HC?  Heard he is the second coming of John Chavis at the HS level & twitter clinics.  With the new facilities rumor at Tyner, that seems like a good job to have for a young up and comer!  Thots????

watched Tyner in the 2a championship game. They lose a lot of those Senior play makers and Aren't they moving up to 3A? that would be tough position for any young guy... but if twitter says he's good, well he might be ok then. 

4 hours ago, BigCW said:

watched Tyner in the 2a championship game. They lose a lot of those Senior play makers and Aren't they moving up to 3A? that would be tough position for any young guy... but if twitter says he's good, well he might be ok then. 

Hey....Twitter is how I met my 1st & 2nd Ex-wife.  Tinder is how I met my 3rd one!  

4 hours ago, Booger said:

forget bout you restructured names T'ers with alternate profiles havin that feller makin a uturn and comin back to hickory vally...

....coachin marriage vowls for DC of the new 6A-R2 juggarnaut been sealed ....and its honeymoon time

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

I wanna sit down and eat a delicious Fish Plate at King's Delight with you Booger over a cold miller high lite & a fancy pickleback shooter!  #DontTrustaManThatDontDrink  #BFFs