2023 1A Mr. Football early predictions.

RedRebelman

19 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Still was pretty bad.You just trying to make ur comments look decent .If West Carroll was playing same schedule,they'd have same 5 losses.Plus losses to South Fulton and probably Gleason.Would finish no better than 5 th behind South Fulton and you know it

Confirmed: Bigster is retarded.

11 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

So you schedule them because they're tough opponents but also "you never know what they're gonna be" yeah talking in circles because you don't have a valid point to make. 5-5 season. LC is on a steady downslope I called 3 years ago. It's not getting better anytime soon either. Next year Mullins is gone. Other twin moving to Trenton, I'd guess about a 22-23 man roster next season. Will be the 4th team in 7A if they're lucky. Oh how the mighty gave fallen. 

SF may be team to beat next year with Dresden,Union City.But ur an idiot if you think LC will be down long.Ask Dresden.Crockett Co.Three Oaks.Northview if LC has a lot of talent in middle school

Edited by mrbigster

Just now, mrbigster said:

SF may be team to beat next year with Dresden,Union City.But ur an idiot if you think LC will be down long.Ask Dresden.Crickett Co.Three Oaks.Nirthview if LC has a lot of talent in middle school

Lmfao you brag about y'all's middle school every single year yet here you are in the middle of a 5-5 season. :lol:

2 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

SF may be team to beat next year with Dresden,Union City.But ur an idiot if you think LC will be down long.Ask Dresden.Crockett Co.Three Oaks.Northview if LC has a lot of talent in middle school

How you know other twin is leaving? I've heard that.But his twin was issued a hardship cause of certain situation.May not be able to do that unless he moves

Just now, mrbigster said:

How you know other twin is leaving? I've heard that.But his twin was issued a hardship cause of certain situation.May not be able to do that unless he moves

He's already got one foot out the door. Exploring other options during the season. It's no.secret. we all know he'll be a member of the Golden Tide next yr with bubba