2023 1A Mr. Football early predictions.

RedRebelman

48 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

So funny.And your running back has 1000 yards playing worse teams.Perry Co.McEwen,Bruceton.Think West Carroll has played 1 decent team.LC has played Central,Dresden,Dyersburg and Mullins still did very well.Nobody has run against Dyersburg .Get out of West Carroll and watch high school football instead of middle school football.If Mullins played against West Carroll schedule,he'd have 3000 yards.Perry Co 2 wins.Bruceton 1 win.Gibson Co 1 win,McEwen 1 win.Wow.Killer schedule and you wanna bash a player and ur boy should had over 1000 yards against just those 4 teams.And I notice West Carroll lost to A team that was beaten by about 40 points by JCS.The same JCS LC plays next.

How is 28 "about 40 points" lmao that LC math really setting you back in life eh? 

Just now, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

How is 28 "about 40 points" lmao that LC math really setting you back in life eh? 

Still was pretty bad.You just trying to make ur comments look decent .If West Carroll was playing same schedule,they'd have same 5 losses.Plus losses to South Fulton and probably Gleason.Would finish no better than 5 th behind South Fulton and you know it

Just now, mrbigster said:

Still was pretty bad.You just trying to make ur comments look decent .If West Carroll was playing same schedule,they'd have same 5 losses.Plus losses to South Fulton and probably Gleason.Would finish no better than 5 th behind South Fulton and you know it

West Carrolls ad would never schedule us games that we have no shot at winning for a check. We've been over this. Y'all got your teeth kicked in but at least you got some muneyz woo!.Also have fun giving up 7 TDs to Mosely this week. I wonder how much better LC will be after that game :lol:

2 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Schlicht is the Mr. Football nominee from our area, y'all need to get over it. Nobody on a 5-5 team is even getting invited to Nashville.

If u read all my comments,I never said Mullins would be invited.I said it's hard on a 5 and 5 team.Nrvef put Dresden player or team down.But still.Not bad being leading rusher in the country at the moment and had over 250 yards against Dresden.Over 150 against maybe best defense in West Tenn in Dyersburg

1 minute ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

West Carrolls ad would never schedule us games that we have no shot at winning for a check. We've been over this. Y'all got your teeth kicked in but at least you got some muneyz woo!.Also have fun giving up 7 TDs to Mosely this week. I wonder how much better LC will be after that game :lol:

Your pretty stupid.LC didn't schedule those games for a check.Never know what Dyersburg and JCS would have this year.If I remember correctly.Trenton beat Dyersburg worse than LC last time all three teams played Ur pretty dumb

4 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Wonder how West Carroll   gonna feel when that same LC comes to Ratwood and beats them if they play.

2 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Your pretty stupid.LC didn't schedule those games for a check.Never know what Dyersburg and JCS would have this year.If I remember correctly.Trenton beat Dyersburg worse than LC last time all three teams played Ur pretty dumb

So you schedule them because they're tough opponents but also "you never know what they're gonna be" yeah talking in circles because you don't have a valid point to make. 5-5 season. LC is on a steady downslope I called 3 years ago. It's not getting better anytime soon either. Next year Mullins is gone. Other twin moving to Trenton, I'd guess about a 22-23 man roster next season. Will be the 4th team in 7A if they're lucky. Oh how the mighty gave fallen. 

7 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Btw I knew Lake County fans were beyond stupid when y'all thought Snyder, Puckett, and others were going to the SEC. Like how dumb could y'all be lmfao