2023 1A Mr. Football early predictions.

RedRebelman

6 hours ago, FALCONFLYER said:

I guess we agreeing that award is not really given to the player that deserves it, but to the player that is from a certain part of Tennessee and then when one of the kids from that certain part wins, we all think it was well deserved.Prime example, Tanner Snyder and the ‘19 Falcons beat up on every class in the state and won state and his stats smoked the entire state and he still didn’t win so ya’ll can stop with these bias opinions knowing they are bias lies LMFAO!!!!!

Was you even born 2019?

6 hours ago, FALCONFLYER said:

You can down LC all ya’ll want but we are not used to losing and this season is no different and people trying to keep quiet that we got snubbed at Dresden right before halftime and this is supposed to be a down year so that alone tells anyone that a lot of these programs don’t stand a chance with a decent LC team and ask that 2020 Dresden team what happened to them when we was supposed to been down.They got talons stuck in they lioness rear ends and scampered back to Dresden so just bc they #1 in State doesn’t mean it’s over bc UC clearly had them done and they ran the same play all night so I haven’t seen any team that is guaranteed to win nothing in Single A not just yet!!!!!

Listen here Karen. Lake Countys Rb Mullins is a very talented kid and deserves to be considered for Mr.football but there an okay football team. One kid won't win you football games. Hope to see Lake County in the 2nd round.( it won't be pretty)

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, FALCONFLYER said:

Whoever is commenting from WC I don’t think ya’ll have one win against LC in history so I would expect any negative comments about LC if I had a 0-50 record against one team.LMAO!!!!!!

I like how Lake County always picks someone with a 5th grade reading level to be their spokesperson :lol:

• Sad 1

Just because you can spell words with the help of Google or on auto correct don’t make you a genius and I’m highly educated but we talking football not education and that 0-50 record against LAKE COUNTY!!!WE BEEN CLAWING AND STICKING OUR TALONS IN THE SORE EAGLES SINCE THE 60’s LMAO!!!!!!SPOKESPERSON THAT SMART GUY OR BETTER REBUTTAL IT OR REITERATE IT IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN LOL LOL LOL!!WC WILL BE AT HOME FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER KEEPING UP WITH CALVIN AND THE FALCONS!!!!!!!!

Edited by FALCONFLYER
Mispronunciation

6 hours ago, Sherdog said:

Listen here Karen. Lake Countys Rb Mullins is a very talented kid and deserves to be considered for Mr.football but they’re an okay football team. One kid won't win you football games. Hope to see Lake County in the 2nd round.( it won't be pretty)

We will more than likely be playing MASE once again in the 2ND ROUND AND NAH YOU LOOK HERE KAREN IDC IF LAKE COUNTY IS PLAYING GEORGIA!!!!LAKE COUNTY IS NEVER & HAS NEVER BEEN SCARED TO PLAY NOBODY!!!SEE YOU 2ND ROUND WHATEVER YOU SAID BC WE ARE CHAMPIONSHIP COUNTY NOT THE HELPLESS HOPEFULS!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, FALCONFLYER said:

INSULTS DON’T GET YOU ANY GOLD BALLS SIR!!!!CATCH UP WITH US THEN I’LL LET YOU KNOW IF I WAS BORN IN 2019!!!I LOVE HOW YOU SO CALLED ANALYSTS THINK INSULTING INCREASES WINS OR CREDIBILITY FOR YOUR PROGRAMS!!!BUT YET YA’LL CALL EVERYONE DUMB LMAO!!!!!

Team69 is from South Pittsburg. 

So,  no catching up needed. Doubt he was trying to insult you.  Poke you a little.  But insult?  Nah.