A Substate Predictions

bballfan12121

26 minutes ago, BooYah3x said:

If the refs call a fair game Humboldt will win!!!

It will be tough for MASE to stop the two bigs for Humboldt, but in saying that it will be tough for Humboldt to slow down the guard play for MASE. This should be a very competitive game. Sub state night is always an awesome night of basketball. Every year there is also a few upsets that shake things up. I think Middleton has been waiting 365 days for this night to come back around as they were one of the big upset victims last year. I believe they will have the opportunity to put a running clock on Booker T. tonight. Should be an awesome night of basketball!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

It will be tough for MASE to stop the two bigs for Humboldt, but in saying that it will be tough for Humboldt to slow down the guard play for MASE. This should be a very competitive game. Sub state night is always an awesome night of basketball. Every year there is also a few upsets that shake things up. I think Middleton has been waiting 365 days for this night to come back around as they were one of the big upset victims last year. I believe they will have the opportunity to put a running clock on Booker T. tonight. Should be an awesome night of basketball!

We (Middleton) will win east…MASE suck and Humboldt should beat them!!!