Westview vs Community

jg2e

One thing I can make a prediction on is that WV is preparing for the game against Community and they know the stakes....and you can't ever "overlook" anyone up here. Gibson County and McMinn will be battling. I'd personally like to see a WV vs. GC (part 5), but there's still a lot of work to be done. WV's coach is good at keeping the highs & lows near even keel and they never seem to get too rattled. Should be 2 good 2A games tomorrow for sure.  

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, westtn12 said:

I would say there are two other teams that might have a say in that… neither York nor Westview looker head and shoulders above the other two, Gibson and McMinn like everybody has been saying they were all year. And if I remember right didn’t GC beat Westview in the district championship?

People been talking about York all year. They are good but Westview lost their post which was a big loss but they still had too many good moving parts to say York was better. Especially after York struggled against the zone last year like they did it was for sure not a given they would beat Westview. Never know what will happen up here. 

10 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

People been talking about York all year. They are good but Westview lost their post which was a big loss but they still had too many good moving parts to say York was better. Especially after York struggled against the zone last year like they did it was for sure not a given they would beat Westview. Never know what will happen up here. 

Good post and accurate. I believe if the other 2 contributors were available, WV would be another level up as well...but WV is still pretty good and they had a bad shooting day today. 3rd worst shooting of the season by the stats (3 ball). York is very good, but I never thought WV would be intimidated or would fear playing them, so I didn't figure WV would get caught up in that. They've played too many good teams and powerhouses over the last few years. I've watched WV too many times and they just treat it as business as usual. Up here anything goes for sure. Hopefully, both GC and WV will handle business tomorrow and the West can go back 1 & 2  in 2A.....when it's said and done. 

Edited by LetsGoBrandon

Westview got off to a slow start but then pulled away with it in 2nd half. Brigance was huge tonight going 6 for 6 from field with 4 for 4 from threes! They helped off Jada too much and allowed Westview the outside shots. They hit 9 tonight. Westview was one off from State Tournament turnover record with just 3 tonight! Now let’s finish it tomorrow girls!!