Alcoa adds another

CherokeeTrail

4 hours ago, GatorTDMaker said:

Lmao you’re too old to try out bud. The senior league is at John tartleton

WOW, That the best you got Gator chomp cheerleader!?

Tell us more how 7 v 7 does not prepare QB's to Read Defenses and become true RPO offensive game managers.....:popcorneater:

Teach us young super genius! Us old dumb coachTer's would LOVE your insight. :rolleyes:

Top 30 Forrest Gump Football GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

The crazy thing is you think these are good takes. There is no pass rush in 7x7 and the QB  has thirty seconds to throw. Now you might have 30 seconds against Johnson County in Round 1 but not against Greeneville or West. 7x7 is not real football Boomer. 
now fire me back and call me another name, it’s the only thing you say that makes any sense. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Rethgilsag96 said:

The crazy thing is you think these are good takes. There is no pass rush in 7x7 and the QB  has thirty seconds to throw. Now you might have 30 seconds against Johnson County in Round 1 but not against Greeneville or West. 7x7 is not real football Boomer. 
now fire me back and call me another name, it’s the only thing you say that makes any sense. 

where did you connect 7 v 7 and RPO? assume? ha. :lol:

Sam Vaulton was/is a highly taut RPO QB. He could break down defensive formations and understand the better read at the snap even in high school. His training with legendary QB coach Steve Clarkson since the 7th grade gave him that skill set. I'll promise you, the 7 v 7 QB's are getting valuable experience that will and has proven to be beneficial live game action.   

Edited by BCsportsfan

12 hours ago, Rethgilsag96 said:

Tell me you have no clue without telling me you have no clue...........:rolleyes:

Here's a link to some of Alcoa's players 7v7 training. We just see how it pays off in live action boomer football. :lol:

https://247sports.com/college/miami/Article/VIDEO-Raw-highlights-at-Battle-Miami-7v7-Tournament-204055530/

17 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Tell us more how 7 v 7 does not prepareQB's to Read Defenses and become true RPO offensive game managers.....:popcorneater:

right here is where I got it from????? You said it? This convo is going nowhere. We get it bud, you are obviously very close to this Vaulton kid, who I am sure is awesome, and you got all triggered on here. Go get a pudding cup, take a baby aspirin and calm down. You didn’t change my opinion and I didn’t change yours so I will let you get back to watching Price is Right or old Alcoa game reruns, whatever it is you do. Deuces!

P.S. Don’t forget to call me some sort of name on your next post!

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

WOW, That the best you got Gator chomp cheerleader!?

Tell us more how 7 v 7 does not prepare QB's to Read Defenses and become true RPO offensive game managers.....:popcorneater:

Teach us young super genius! Us old dumb coachTer's would LOVE your insight. :rolleyes:

Top 30 Forrest Gump Football GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

RPO = run pass option….

you don’t run the ball in 7v7, therefor it is impossible to put a defender in conflict which is the entire foundation and point of a RPO. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, GatorTDMaker said:

RPO = run pass option….

you don’t run the ball in 7v7, therefor it is impossible to put a defender in conflict which is the entire foundation and point of a RPO. 

you're reading comprehension.....HA! :roflol:

You're so lost. An RPO QB can play 7 v 7...........yes, he may not truly use the run pass option. BUT, I stated he is/was an RPO QB AND played 7 v 7.

YOU assumed the false connection..............

Since you are so lost, but "think" you know everything..........maybe this will help:

https://www.latimes.com/sports/highschool/story/2021-04-08/venice-sam-vaulton-index-finger-accident

https://news.scorebooklive.com/news/2021/04/10/sam-vaulton-makes-impressive-venice-football-debut-in-rout-of-palisades-3-takeaways

https://steveclarksondreammaker.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Clarkson

21 minutes ago, Rethgilsag96 said:

right here is where I got it from????? You said it? This convo is going nowhere. We get it bud, you are obviously very close to this Vaulton kid, who I am sure is awesome, and you got all triggered on here. Go get a pudding cup, take a baby aspirin and calm down. You didn’t change my opinion and I didn’t change yours so I will let you get back to watching Price is Right or old Alcoa game reruns, whatever it is you do. Deuces!

P.S. Don’t forget to call me some sort of name on your next post!

...........come on don't cry and leave now. Tell us coachTer's how you know everything about football! Ha! :roflol:

1 hour ago, GatorTDMaker said:

RPO = run pass option….

Particularly LBs, which play run first. I seen them in the way of safeties within 2 seconds in 7v7. 7v7 is extremely important, but it’s not football.

2 hours ago, noonesfool said:

Particularly LBs, which play run first. I seen them in the way of safeties within 2 seconds in 7v7. 7v7 is extremely important, but it’s not football.

Don’t tell Blount county sports Stan that it’s not real football. He will have to throw away his shrine. 

• Like 1