Region 6-1A 2023

1 hour ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

:lol: I just want to know why LC fans get so threatened when I don't praise them? Probably because I tend to be right about these things. Whether it was my prediction that you would beat Huntingdon on your way to a State Championship in 19 (which was right) or me predicting last year that you would lose to MASE in the 2nd round via a running clock (which was right). I tend to call it like I see it and am usually right. Yalls whining won't change my opinion sorry.

2 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

I mean it is funny because he was the 3rd best passing QB on the field. Including behind our 14 yr old backup freshman who was playing. I'm not sure how you think he can be among the best when Krochet from Gleason is miles ahead of him. Must be your son or something 

You don’t believe y’all’s 14 year old back up is better than him … :lol:

21 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

So were you there? How many passes did 12 complete?

Yalls first string isn’t even better than 12 lmao …. I just got one question … are you the fat wannabe mayor of atwood or one of West Carrolls commentators  ? If I had to guess which commentator I would say probably Mims :roflol:

24 minutes ago, SlicKfitty said:

Yalls first string isn’t even better than 12 lmao …. I just got one question … are you the fat wannabe mayor of atwood or one of West Carrolls commentators  ? If I had to guess which commentator I would say probably Mims :roflol:

Awe someone's in their feelings. Enjoy getting curb stomped by Union City then if you're lucky MASE in the first round. 

27 minutes ago, SlicKfitty said:

Guess we found 12s pappy :bored:

Edited by ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood

37 minutes ago, SlicKfitty said:

Also like how you avoided my question. Just so everyone knows. The answer was 0. Against the 1s at least *shrug*

Edited by ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood

1 minute ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Also like how you avoided my question. Just so everyone knows. It the answer was 0. Against the 1s at least *shrug*

darn someone is “triggered” …. I only watch tape bro . 12 is better than anyone at QB on your team . Goggles is barely average … and this 14 year old isn’t ish I promise . My son smoked that dude . :grin:

1 hour ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Awe someone's in their feelings. Enjoy getting curb stomped by Union City then if you're lucky MASE in the first round. 

A team among others that y'all will never have the balls to schedule lol! We'll continue this conversation on 9/29 when the falcons fly in from tater town with the dub...stay tuned