Region 6-1A 2023

1 hour ago, SlicKfitty said:

Yalls first string isn’t even better than 12 lmao …. I just got one question … are you the fat wannabe mayor of atwood or one of West Carrolls commentators  ? If I had to guess which commentator I would say probably Mims :roflol:

West Carroll and Gleason will be sitting at home when the falcons express is still rolling lol just like always.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, truefalconfan said:

A team among others that y'all will never have the balls to schedule lol! We'll continue this conversation on 9/29 when the falcons fly in from tater town with the dub...stay tuned

Yes because losing to Union City by almost 50 helped y'all out so much. You guys were basically UT Martin vs Georgia this year. Just in it because you know they'd bring a big crowd to Tiptonville. Didn't care how many kids got hurt, ya needed the money. 

33 minutes ago, truefalconfan said:

West Carroll and Gleason will be sitting at home when the falcons express is still rolling lol just like always.

1 playoff win and getting the clock ran on you is is a freight train I tell ya what. Called it last year. Obvious drop off in store for LC and last year was just the start. 

19 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

I mean it is funny because he was the 3rd best passing QB on the field. Including behind our 14 yr old backup freshman who was playing. I'm not sure how you think he can be among the best when Krochet from Gleason is miles ahead of him. Must be your son or something 

LC didn't attempt to throw the ball that often in the scrimmage. Cesar has throw the ball extremely well in some games in the past. He is good for LC does in their offense. He doesn't have to be the best QB in the region. Just do his job for LC.

15 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Also like how you avoided my question. Just so everyone knows. The answer was 0. Against the 1s at least *shrug*

If the back up was better he would be the starter. I have ask that same question to the people who matter and that's the answer I get. They would know they see both everyday. I for one can careless what your opinion on LC is. Everyone knew LC was going to beat Huntingdon in 19 and win the whole thing. Anybody with any since knew MASE was going to be very tough last year and they will again this year. I get it you don't particularly like LC and that fine just say it. I am glad that LC gets to play in big games most every year. What I mean meaningful games. I guess West Carroll vs Bruceton for 4th place might be a big game.

Another thing about the Lake County schedule. LC would not have to play Haywood County,Crockett County,Ripley and Dyersburg if the schoola the size of LC would play. Here's looking at you West Carroll,South Fulton,Bruceton, Gleason. Those schools will only play when in the region with the falcons.. I know they all where contacted and they all said no. I wonder why? 

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

If the back up was better he would be the starter. I have ask that same question to the people who matter and that's the answer I get. They would know they see both everyday. I for one can careless what your opinion on LC is. Everyone knew LC was going to beat Huntingdon in 19 and win the whole thing. Anybody with any since knew MASE was going to be very tough last year and they will again this year. I get it you don't particularly like LC and that fine just say it. I am glad that LC gets to play in big games most every year. What I mean meaningful games. I guess West Carroll vs Bruceton for 4th place might be a big game.

Yeah bull crap y'all fans were on here and Facebook saying mase got a whopping coming to them and they don't believe they're legit based on their schedule. Anything is possible when you lie I suppose 

Another thing about the Lake County schedule. LC would not have to play Haywood County,Crockett County,Ripley and Dyersburg if the schoola the size of LC would play. Here's looking at you West Carroll,South Fulton,Bruceton, Gleason. Those schools will only play when in the region with the falcons.. I know they all where contacted and they all said no. I wonder why? 

I'm sure that's what it is. It's obvious what y'all's game is. You try to play the bigger schools for money, no other reason. If you wanted a more even game believe it or not there's other states besides Tennessee that play football. Y'all are right there by Missouri Kentucky and Arkansas. They don't have any 1A or 2A teams? And it seems like they'd be much closer than West Carroll or Bruceton etc. Keep making the excuses though. As long as those big teams bring their big crowds that's all you're worried about and a child could see it.

17 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Yes because losing to Union City by almost 50 helped y'all out so much. You guys were basically UT Martin vs Georgia this year. Just in it because you know they'd bring a big crowd to Tiptonville. Didn't care how many kids got hurt, ya needed the money. 

How much money did we receive idiot? Lol

1 hour ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

I'm sure that's what it is. It's obvious what y'all's game is. You try to play the bigger schools for money, no other reason. If you wanted a more even game believe it or not there's other states besides Tennessee that play football. Y'all are right there by Missouri Kentucky and Arkansas. They don't have any 1A or 2A teams? And it seems like they'd be much closer than West Carroll or Bruceton etc. Keep making the excuses though. As long as those big teams bring their big crowds that's all you're worried about and a child could see it.

West Carroll has always sucked admit it lol snap a photo of y'all's trophy cases and I'll do likewise.