D1 player

Blackfox1

10 hours ago, Blackfox1 said:

How good will mt.pleasant be this year the talent is there and this is Hartsfield 3rd season 

Weird title for this, but anyway, yeah, they are bringing a lot of talent. It’s crazy to think what Hartsfield has done with this team, he’s made them true competitors for state. All the big-time players I can think of who did a lot last year are returning. I know Skylar Witherspoon isn't, but Keevan Cooper is. Jayden McClure and Jakyri McClure are all returning, and the QB is Brown. I can’t remember his first name, but they are bringing back a lot. They are for sure competitors, which I think is maybe the first time in Mt. Pleasant history.:roflol:

McClure kids dad was a player back in the early 2000’s…….. Beat Collinwood in 2005 or 2006 all by himself. Well not technically but he scored all the tds that night. 

All depends on the attitude of the players. Lots of talent in MP but they tend not to play together at times 

5 hours ago, wholder said:

McClure kids dad was a player back in the early 2000’s…….. Beat Collinwood in 2005 or 2006 all by himself. Well not technically but he scored all the tds that night. 

All depends on the attitude of the players. Lots of talent in MP but they tend not to play together at times 

Agreed. If they can keep the success from last season and keep playing together like they did last season and not like they have been doing and having terrible records, they have the chance to be good. A lot of talent comes out of there, but it has never really been used correctly, and I fully expect and believe Hartsfiel is and will continue to do that. They made an extremely good hire. Hopefully, they can keep him.

4 hours ago, Elias287 said:

Agreed. If they can keep the success from last season and keep playing together like they did last season and not like they have been doing and having terrible records, they have the chance to be good. A lot of talent comes out of there, but it has never really been used correctly, and I fully expect and believe Hartsfiel is and will continue to do that. They made an extremely good hire. Hopefully, they can keep him.

Don't think MP has to worry about Hartsfield. Not that far from where he played HS ball and they produce a steady stream of talent. I think he'll be there for a good while

On 7/2/2023 at 3:18 PM, Elias287 said:

Especially when players tell coaches what there not going to do. Yes I’ve witnessed that myself