mccallie at alcoa scrimmage

theawesomebro

16 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Never really was a score kept. There were so many substitutions it's really hard to tell. I personally thought Alcoa looked a little better but who knows what the situation was. I thing next week most teams will get more into a game type situation. 

thanks for the response.  since LA plays mccallie this year, I am curious to know how they are looking.  

1 hour ago, theawesomebro said:

thanks for the response.  since LA plays mccallie this year, I am curious to know how they are looking.  

Your vwelcome. It was just a hard fought scrimmage and to much subing to tell. Both teams are good no doubt. I wanted to see the UT committ for McCallie and the new players Alcoa brought on over the winter. A lot of tallent was on that field Friday evening and glad I went even though it was 92 at the start.

16 hours ago, theawesomebro said:

anyone go to this?  would love to hear a report.

5StarPreps did a nice write up. Great scrimmage for both Teams. Lots of work, lots of moving players around. The type of scrimmage you want to develop and not come into to "win".

Both Teams looked Great. Alcoa and McCallie have scrimmaged for the last 3-4 years, and I hope they continue.

8 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

5StarPreps did a nice write up. Great scrimmage for both Teams. Lots of work, lots of moving players around. The type of scrimmage you want to develop and not come into to "win".

Both Teams looked Great. Alcoa and McCallie have scrimmaged for the last 3-4 years, and I hope they continue.

appreciate that!

I looked at 5 star preps and thought about joining but I just don't think I want to spend that since it's not local to me.  I honestly think it looks like a really great website for high school football news.  I already pay for 3 subscriptions in middle TN so I don't mind paying.  : )

• Upvote 1