Region 6-3A

howdoitnow

43 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Fairview would have been defeated by a wet paper sack in week 1. Still far from a world beater but I think they can win the region. It's not exactly the SEC as you're aware lol. 

Your right. For as bad as the season started for them they are sitting at 2-0 in the region. 

Gibson has shown they can put up points.  That’s something Stewart County has struggled with.  On top of Stewart County’s defense giving up 35points per game. I think Gibson pulls out the win.

Maplewood looks like they have struggled to score all year as well.  But Sycamore’s defense is averaging giving up 37 points per game in 5 of their 6 games.  Yikes! Maplewood takes the win in a shootout!

1 hour ago, Teebone said:

Gibson has shown they can put up points.  That’s something Stewart County has struggled with.  On top of Stewart County’s defense giving up 35points per game. I think Gibson pulls out the win.

Maplewood looks like they have struggled to score all year as well.  But Sycamore’s defense is averaging giving up 37 points per game in 5 of their 6 games.  Yikes! Maplewood takes the win in a shootout!

Your probably right. As mentioned earlier I would bet that every team in this region would have the same record if they played Sycamores schedule

1 hour ago, howdoitnow said:

You’re probably right. As mentioned earlier I would bet that every team in this region would have the same record if they played Sycamores schedule

Dude there ya go again trying to clown on people just cause your team aint won any games dude we would at least have 3 wins if we played their schedule.  Come watch us win again this week since we done beat your team last week.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Patriotdaddyball said:

Dude there ya go again trying to clown on people just cause your team aint won any games dude we would at least have 3 wins if we played their schedule.  Come watch us win again this week since we done beat your team last week.  

0% chance of that. I watched Sycamore give the game to you guys last week. Its easy to clown on everyone in this region. It is the worst region in the state. Kirkwood, Lawson, Stratford and, East Robertson would win this region with ease. 

As much as i would love to see yall get beat friday night. I will be at Springfield watching them play Hendersonville.

Edited by howdoitnow

6 hours ago, Patriotdaddyball said:

Like you mentioned he’s just clowning.  He’ll be watching his team play Maplewood.  Then when they get beat he’ll get back on here and try to clown someone else.

1 hour ago, Teebone said:

Like you mentioned he’s just clowning.  He’ll be watching his team play Maplewood.  Then when they get beat he’ll get back on here and try to clown someone else.

You caught me. Im the biggest Sycamore homer around... for Sycamore to suck so bad it seems they are in yalls heads pretty hard. 

I want to say good luck to everyone in the region this week.  It’s hard to believe that there are only 3 more weeks of games to be played after this week wraps up.  

This week should have probably been called ‘Homecoming Week 2023’ seeing as how it’s going to be the Homecoming Game for Stewart County (Gibson County), Fairview (Montgomery Central), and Cheatham County (Hickman County).  White House Heritage also plays at home against Greenbrier while Sycamore is the only school on the road as they travel to Maplewood.  

• CoachT locked this topic