SGC @ Milan. Thursday night.

ManOfMillions

Another intriguing match up. With Milan's QB out, how does this team stack up? South Gibson has a Ole Miss commit at OLB, can he get enough pressure to effect the back up. I also hear the Pruitt kid has been out due to some issue with his foot? Will he play and if so at what position WR/QB(spring).

My question, is there something wrong with Milan's turf? It seems like there are numerous injuries to multiple teams that play there since it's installation. 

Amazing atmosphere & beautiful field - this game should be standing room only! I'm looking forward to this one for sure, hopefully both teams make it out without injuries! 

3 minutes ago, FtBallTimeInTN said:

Another intriguing match up. With Milan's QB out, how does this team stack up? South Gibson has a Ole Miss commit at OLB, can he get enough pressure to effect the back up. I also hear the Pruitt kid has been out due to some issue with his foot? Will he play and if so at what position WR/QB(spring).

My question, is there something wrong with Milan's turf? It seems like there are numerous injuries to multiple teams that play there since it's installation. 

Amazing atmosphere & beautiful field - this game should be standing room only! I'm looking forward to this one for sure, hopefully both teams make it out without injuries! 

Turf in general causes more injuries. It’s not forgiving at all. Ask most high school players and they will tell you they would rather play on natural grass 

4 minutes ago, FtBallTimeInTN said:

@tide21 hey, give me your thoughts on South Gibson, I haven't heard much on them here. What can we expect Thursday night? 

I haven’t watched much football prior to this season I usually go to 7v7 or whatever I can get to. The only thing I have seen is what was streamed of them against Peabody. Our oline didn’t look good but how good is sgc dline ?  Peabody is young and only like 1-2 returning with playing time. Only 9 seniors and I’m not sure if there are many of them starting.   Sgc looked pretty good to me but like I said Peabody is young and inexperienced but the qb is good he gave Milan fits last year until he broke his collarbone. From the looks of the jamboree Peabody’s issues are inexperienced oline and inexperience on defense but I think they will improve 

1 hour ago, FtBallTimeInTN said:

Linebacker is certainly SGC's strong spot. SGC has 2 kids with D1 offers. Both are linebackers, and I would not want to meet either one of them in the hole! The other linebacker was our leading tackler from last year. I haven't heard the Milan's QB was hurt. I really hate to hear that. What happened to the young man?

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

Linebacker is certainly SGC's strong spot. SGC has 2 kids with D1 offers. Both are linebackers, and I would not want to meet either one of them in the hole! The other linebacker was our leading tackler from last year. I haven't heard the Milan's QB was hurt. I really hate to hear that. What happened to the young man?

People may be surprised at who is hurt and who is not come Friday night. Things are not always what them seem. 

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

Makes sense defense looked good. I hope you guys beat Milan:mrgreen: