White House at Portland

BDP2003

1 hour ago, eers said:

Wasn’t at the game, but 8-6 sounds like both teams are either great defensively or terrible offensively. Could be a very long year for both. 

Defense looked good.  Offense looked really good on the first drive, but seemed like he never really opened it up.  It was honestly tough to watch.  I think this team has the talent to be pretty good, but they’re gonna have to figure out how to put up some more points.  Also can’t turn the ball over 3 times and expect to beat very many teams.  

5 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

Defense looked good.  Offense looked really good on the first drive, but seemed like he never really opened it up.  It was honestly tough to watch.  I think this team has the talent to be pretty good, but they’re gonna have to figure out how to put up some more points.  Also can’t turn the ball over 3 times and expect to beat very many teams.  

I thought they were supposed to be talented, but that score made me wonder. 3 turnovers never helps. 

7 minutes ago, eers said:

I thought they were supposed to be talented, but that score made me wonder. 3 turnovers never helps. 

Forced a 3 and out then went right down the field and scored on the first drive.  Just doesn’t ever seem like we’re trying to set anything up on offense.  Run, run, run, run, run, occasional now screen, and then occasional deep ball on an obvious passing down.  Idk if they’re just not executing, so he doesn’t feel comfortable doing more stuff.  Hard to tell without being able to watch film and know what exactly each player’s responsibility is.