Stewarts Creek @ Tullahoma

PercyPeabody

17 minutes ago, SouthernTNguy said:

Tullahoma isn't only school  in this area,  with  players that are overlooked by major colleges, every school around us with exception of Alontae Taylor at Coffee County. Schools down in this area are often overlooked.  I think any  "real" Tullahoma fan, could care less if they are dressed out in  black or cardinal, all they want is better  better performance out of there team. 

Anyone else close by win a state championship lately?  I am not a Tullahoma fan if that clears up things for you!  Traditional uniforms are pretty cool.  The black is a fad to look good!   Everyone in the history of Tullahoma wore cardinal even the state championship team!  Why change?  Working out really well for them.

14 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

I think this is where the MAJOR pressure should be coming from. What happens with the region being this down and Tullahoma DOESN'T finish first??

Could be right!  I think they see it as a win win if they make it to the playoffs and lose.  "at least we went to the playoffs" 

3 minutes ago, epanther said:

Anyone else close by win a state championship lately?  I am not a Tullahoma fan if that clears up things for you!  Traditional uniforms are pretty cool.  The black is a fad to look good!   Everyone in the history of Tullahoma wore cardinal even the state championship team!  Why change?  Working out really well for them.

I would agree with you about traditional  uniforms.  I watched a video of Warren County and DeKalb County. DeKalb County was playing in Gray uniforms, and there colors are black and gold. A lot of schools are doing that now.

Tullahoma is the only school who has won a championship lately in this area. But, that could change this year, I think Moore County has very good chance this year. Lincoln County won  two championships in the 1990's. That was before the opening of Fayetteville City.

23 hours ago, SouthernTNguy said:

I would agree with you about traditional  uniforms.  I watched a video of Warren County and DeKalb County. DeKalb County was playing in Gray uniforms, and there colors are black and gold. A lot of schools are doing that now.

Tullahoma is the only school who has won a championship lately in this area. But, that could change this year, I think Moore County has very good chance this year. Lincoln County won  two championships in the 1990's. That was before the opening of Fayetteville City.

I do think Tullahoma will do well in the Region but It will not be because they are a good team or well coached.  It will be because they are in a very weak region.  You can run simple plays over and over with good talent and win.  You have to actually be a good coach to win with less talent.  Look at LC.  They won with simple when they had the players.  They need good coaching to bring them back to the promise land with the split to city.