Waverly @ Camden

Beagle

On 8/17/2023 at 4:58 PM, @38320 said:

That's fake news Beagle. Please don't be putting fake news on about any high school program. 

I double checked with a friend just to make sure I wasn't given "fake news: I wasn't!  The field was paid for  with a federal grant. That's straight from the superintendent of Benton county schools. So the question i have for you is "Is that you Don Lemon? or Is it Anderson Cooper?:rolleyes:

10 hours ago, Trollin said:

Does Camden even have a soccer team? Field looks great minus the soccer lines all over the field. Pretty sure they don’t even have a soccer team :roflolk:

We been thinking of starting one FOR THE GIRLS just cant get them to play. You guys have a team? Do they play on the hard as rock  cow pasture of a field  ya'll make them boys play football on? Seriously have your AD(if you have one) call ours and maybe you can get some visitor stands when you upgrade :roflol:

45 minutes ago, Beagle said:

I double checked with a friend just to make sure I wasn't given "fake news: I wasn't!  The field was paid for  with a federal grant. That's straight from the superintendent of Benton county schools. So the question i have for you is "Is that you Don Lemon? or Is it Anderson Cooper?:rolleyes:

A buddy of mine from Camden said the same thing you did. Said they had to add the soccer lines or it wouldn’t have been approved! 19,25,and 7 are ballers! 

37 minutes ago, Beagle said:

We been thinking of starting one FOR THE GIRLS just cant get them to play. You guys have a team? Do they play on the hard as rock  cow pasture of a field  ya'll make them boys play football on? Seriously have your AD(if you have one) call ours and maybe you can get some visitor stands when you upgrade :roflol:

You sound like a Huntingdon fan now B)

5 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

You sound like a Huntingdon fan now B)

woah no need to get nasty now.   I only went there because in his jealousy he had to "try" and talk crap. 

In all seriousness I hope you guys can get a field your boys deserve it. Also upgrade your visitor stands with some of that money.;). Folks only been saying it for 20 years. 

Edited by Beagle

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

End of 1st qtr was 34-22. Set TSSAA record for most combined points in a qtr. 

Not playing any kind of pass defense for the entire first quarter was awful to watch just for the record.Having said that we are moving in the right direction and only have 2 seniors

5 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

A buddy of mine from Camden said the same thing you did. Said they had to add the soccer lines or it wouldn’t have been approved! 19,25,and 7 are ballers! 

Thank you. Have a great   season. You guys should really pass more. That QB is accurate fast and makes great reads. Keep the ball in his hands. I  would only run to keep the defense honest.