Blackman Blaze??

Blaze45

32 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

I don't think I have been relentless... or at least I hope not. You  and I have spoken in msg and I expressed my concerns. I believe what I stated here is I don't think Blackman Blaze is geared up to play the style football he is used to coaching. We might have to bite the bullet and get used to that and suffer for a while or and have some bad seasons until it gets that way...

When multiple posters notice, you've probably made your point a little too often. All I've heard the last few years is how Blackman isn't tough/physical enough, well they got a coach that will bring those qualities and put together a defense that isn't a liability.

Also don't think you can fairly judge a coach that hasn't gotten to work with the kind of talent that he'll have at Blackman. Good coaches will merge their philosophy with their personnel. The offense you see at Oakland and Riverdale now is very different from what people saw at the beginning of Creasy and Kriesky's tenure

Voicing concerns is fine, but the season is here, so time to bury the hatchet

1 hour ago, MidTennFootball said:

When multiple posters notice, you've probably made your point a little too often. All I've heard the last few years is how Blackman isn't tough/physical enough, well they got a coach that will bring those qualities and put together a defense that isn't a liability.

Also don't think you can fairly judge a coach that hasn't gotten to work with the kind of talent that he'll have at Blackman. Good coaches will merge their philosophy with their personnel. The offense you see at Oakland and Riverdale now is very different from what people saw at the beginning of Creasy and Kriesky's tenure

Voicing concerns is fine, but the season is here, so time to bury the hatchet

Point taken... I will leave it with this .  I beleive it will be a rough season, be it coaches, rebuilding

or whatever it is ... The irony iin folks pointing this out are posters who bashed Tygard and Blackman for the last few years and talked smack and I am at fault

15 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

Point taken... I will leave it with this .  I beleive it will be a rough season, be it coaches, rebuilding

or whatever it is ... The irony iin folks pointing this out are posters who bashed Tygard and Blackman for the last few years and talked smack and I am at fault

I wouldn't be surprised if it is a bumpy season, but alot of first years are for new HC's. I think if Tygard took a more conventional approach to special teams, most people would have been pretty receptive to him. No doubt they were fun to watch, but I would have gone bald if I had to be his DC.

Feeling old bc Kriesky has a few former Patriots on staff that I remember from their playing days

35 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it is a bumpy season, but alot of first years are for new HC's. I think if Tygard took a more conventional approach to special teams, most people would have been pretty receptive to him. No doubt they were fun to watch, but I would have gone bald if I had to be his DC.

Feeling old bc Kriesky has a few former Patriots on staff that I remember from their playing days

I see the same things with coaches at Rockvale and Siegel who played ball with my oldest son at Rockvale Middle and Blackman 

15 hours ago, arshad221 said:

Yea blaze might not win a game after tonight SMH they got Ravenwood next so its not going to get easier 

Who knows for sure...  Ravenwood, Oakland, Rockvale, Riverdale and Siegel will be games they are LIKELY not favored to win.  But at the moment they may get against Pure Academy and possibly Coffee County with Summt as a toss up. 

On 8/25/2023 at 10:40 AM, RocketDadx2 said:

Holy crap!  Thank you for someone finally saying it!  We get it, Tygard hung the moon. Nevermind the mess he LEFT here..the money mismanagement (that was honestly borderline criminal).  The lack of integrity...give it a season and the folks down in Hamilton County will see it also.  It was a train wreck waiting to happen...he got out before he got busted.  You only listen to his side of the story...you don't know the slimy side of the Tygard story.  The stuff he (or his coaches) do NOT want in the public eye...ask his sidekick coach where he was when he disappeared for 2 months..

I assure you  that you don't know anything of the current coaching staff...you simply choose to listen to the crap Tygard pours into you and you take it..hook, line and sinker.  You would be FLOORED by the stuff that went on there...but no doubt, you wouldn't even try to believe it.  Tygard is ONLY in it for Tygard.  He used Marshall and Brown to boost Tygard...so he could move on down the road and pretend like he built them.  Those boys were Blackman built...NOT Tygard built...and Honestly, Tygard's ego stole Brown's Mr Football award.  Daddy Risner had him by the "Mini Tygards"...so much so that he was forced to push Risner for Mr Football...splitting the vote and robbing Brown of a sure Mr Football title.  He did it just so Tygard could say "Look at me..."I had 2 Mr Football Candidates!!!"   Ask any lineman what they thought of Tygard, ask the Running backs what they thought of Tygard.  Ask any of the "Other Kids" not being recruited by big D1 schools. Ask Bell's father what he thought of Tygard before he booked it back to McGavock.  Ask the recruiters that came through. Ask ANY coach worth their salt what they thought of Tygard...you will not like the answer.  

So take your "Daddy's Money"...and head down to Cleveland on Friday nights...trust me, the boys know the trash you talk about them...and if someone were to ask them if you'll be missed...the will simply answer "He Left A Lot to be Desired"....but "What do I Know"?

Bingo!! That team was a mess internally last year. It was only masqueraded because they had success. We all know how this movie will end in Cleveland. I’m still laughing at “Ask his sidekick why he was missing for 2 weeks” It’s hilarious because I know the reason. Blackman will be fine moving forward. Now they have someone who wants to develop that program and wants to be there.

3 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

Who knows for sure...  Ravenwood, Oakland, Rockvale, Riverdale and Siegel will be games they are LIKELY not favored to win.  But at the moment they may get against Pure Academy and possibly Coffee County with Summt as a toss up. 

Coffee County is down this year, lost over 20 seniors from last year. They have had no offense in there first two games, shutout vs Tullahoma last night.

9 minutes ago, SouthernTNguy said:

Coffee County is down this year, lost over 20 seniors from last year. They have had no offense in there first two games, shutout vs Tullahoma last night.

I watched some the game footage and that was the reason I said maybe against coffee county ... its a toss up ...

Edited by Blaze45

3 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

I'd move Siegel and Rockvale to toss up right now. Curious that Tygard put this kind of schedule together knowing how many playmakers Blackman would graduate

6 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

I'd move Siegel and Rockvale to toss up right now. Curious that Tygard put this kind of schedule together knowing how many playmakers Blackman would graduate

Siegel's offense is looking pretty solid  granted its against Shelbyville and LaVergne but still solid showing and Rockvale has played solid ball the last two years. Good at qb spot and tailback ... defense is the only question but I still think right now they are playing better fundamental ball. I am telling you Tygard had no plan of leaving when this schedule was done. I am sure he thought he would attract a couple players. 

• Like 1