Coalfield @ Oneida

Spike016

4 hours ago, Spike016 said:

Where you been?? 

Central Time Zone unfortunately. I did watch the game on YouTube.

I think CF will stop the QB run and force Oneida into some turnovers. On offense they will stretch the field both horizontally and vertically and put a lot of pressure on the Oneida defense to tackle in space and up the middle. I can see Oneida hitting a big play or two but no sustained drives like Crow said a few weeks ago. Low scoring at half and then CF pulls away in second half by 3-4 touchdowns. 

21 hours ago, rtl112 said:

Well, I haven't seen Oneida play but I have a lot of respect for the Indians. I'm not saying Cf is down, I was just referring to importance of good line play from a totally revamped offensive line. 

@crow figured I would let you know others respect ya team too, besides myself 

22 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Central Time Zone unfortunately. I did watch the game on YouTube.

I think CF will stop the QB run and force Oneida into some turnovers. On offense they will stretch the field both horizontally and vertically and put a lot of pressure on the Oneida defense to tackle in space and up the middle. I can see Oneida hitting a big play or two but no sustained drives like Crow said a few weeks ago. Low scoring at half and then CF pulls away in second half by 3-4 touchdowns. 

You gonna be comin up to the Reservation this week?