Monterey at Rockwood

WILDCAT4LIFE

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Spike016 said:

Heck Oneida and Scott are less than 10 mins apart and do not play. They have played in every sport in recent years but football.

Heard from family fans always fought that’s why they don’t anymore. If you ask me that’s more of a reason to, I’d want to brag about which end of the county is better in football that year

Edited by Tench

23 minutes ago, Tench said:

Heard from family fans always fought that’s why they don’t anymore. If you ask me that’s more of a reason to, I’d want to brag about with end of the county is better in football that year

Yeah that’s exactly what it comes down too but man I can only imagine the gate money it would bring in each year. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Tench said:

Heard from family fans always fought that’s why they don’t anymore. If you ask me that’s more of a reason to, I’d want to brag about with end of the county is better in football that year

They say that the reason but that been over 40 years ago and people don't act like these days. I'll just be honest they should be playing now but it's Oneida who refuses to play. I don't understand why because Oneida would beat them most years if they did play. 

39 minutes ago, Jet Pride said:

They say that the reason but that been over 40 years ago and people don't act like these days. I'll just be honest they should be playing now but it's Oneida who refuses to play. I don't understand why because Oneida would beat them most years if they did play. 

They say that’s the reason we don’t play Clarkrange in basketball but they scrimmage them and play them in “less important” sports so I don’t know what the deal is there