Gallatin at Station Camp

mondo44

Station Camp really doesn’t throw it that well. They are a running team mostly between the tackles. Hville got almost all of the rushing yards on the perimeter.  Station Camp’s D is pretty good against the run but not the pass. Just a bad matchup in a lot of areas.  Rivalry game so you never know. 

Here is my .02 after watching them both. 
SC is way more physical up front. 4 and 7 are special players as well as others. I think their defense matches up well with Gallatin. 
I think Gallatin has the edge throwing if they can keep Station camp out of the backfield. 
I think this could be close. It is not an easy game for either team. 
Good Luck to both 

My Prediction 

Station Camp - 27

Gallatin - 24

I’ve been wrong before being in favor of Gallatin, eventually they have to prove me right lol here once again I just think the matchup is too much in favor of Gallatin. As long as that sophomore QB can stay hot, matchups like this should favor Gallatin. The Wave defense is the big ? Going into the game. A very one dimensional Station Camp offense scoring multiple touchdowns would not be a good look.

Maybe our friend @chickhot2 could give us some much needed insight…

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

23 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I’ve been wrong before being in favor of Gallatin, eventually they have to prove me right lol here once again I just think the matchup is too much in favor of Gallatin. As long as that sophomore QB can stay hot, matchups like this should favor Gallatin. The Wave defense is the big ? Going into the game. A very one dimensional Station Camp offense scoring multiple touchdowns would not be a good look.

Maybe our friend @chickhot2 could give us some much needed insight…

Now THAT is a name I haven't seen in some time

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, thegreatone36 said:

Welcome to CoachT. Who ya pulling for?

Thanks!! I watched station camp play Friday night against beech , their defense is pretty solid. yes, beech has a pretty good team, but you had to be there to understand, because I know the only thing that people see is 21-0. station camps offense turned the ball over 5 times , when that happens you don't usually win the ball game. Station camp is very physical from what I've seen thus far. haven't seen Gallatin in person but insight from a very close friend said that Gallatin needs a lot of work in a lot of areas, but should be better than the last few years. a lot of talk surrounding that young QB, I think the coaches son. But it is a rivalry game so we shall all see on Friday, no score prediction yet, but I'm leaning toward Station Camp.