Who will be the top 10 fastest in Tennessee

statebound125

NO DOUBT I think Chris Pearson will be the fastest.

Clarksville doesn't get much props for their track excellence, but we represent.Northeast 4x100, and 4x200,200 meter runner up. Kenwood Damond Campbell,4x400,110,300 Clarksville reps. We have some of the best teams in the State top 20 I know.Kenwood probaly is the best all around team. Northeast has the best sprinters.Trust me they will repeat their 4x100 championship. :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest kenwoodrun

Statebound...i feel you...I know that NE's 4x1 and 4x2 will be ready to run all over us. In fact, this may be the year that NE steps up and takes the city, but we're going to try to give you some comp. Damond is running the 4x4 for the VOLS of UT this year! Isn't that great?

As far as anybody that challenges Chris Pearson, it will be fun rubbing your nose in it when Pearson rolls to the state 200 title. The only guy who could beat Pearson was Waller...and he's gone...he'll be tough to beat in AAA.

Of course, I am talking about AAA...but Pearson is a MAN.

Guest kenwoodrun

You're right about Lauren (Stewart) being incredible, but she's not what you'd consider a top flight sprinter. She's a little bit good at everything, but she's probably a jumper first. As far as overall athletes in the state, there are maybe one or two better...I base this off the fact that Lauren was runner-up in the STATE in the pentathlon last year (her own teammate beat her). She's a great technician in the triple jump, where our state broken should be broken on a fairly regular basis for the next extended period of time, by a handful of people.

Guest kenwoodrun

Walker Valley kid was 2nd in the 400. Her time wouldn't be nearly as competitive in AAA or DII, but she still may be among the top ten in the state overall in that event out of the 24 who are lucky enough to make it there.