Springfield @ Henry County

JacketLover

I really don't know what to say here. With a young team you never know from one week to the next what you will get. Here are the certain the Jackets must have to make this any kind of a game. 1- Have to have better qb play period.  2- offense has to sustain some drives the defense is on the field the whole game 3- they have to win the turnover battle. 

The lack of size and depth hurts bad in second half. It showed against Clarksville down 7 at the half. Second half they just pounded them until they broke. 

On 8/28/2023 at 9:04 AM, bigdawgtn said:

I really don't know what to say here. With a young team you never know from one week to the next what you will get. Here are the certain the Jackets must have to make this any kind of a game. 1- Have to have better qb play period.  2- offense has to sustain some drives the defense is on the field the whole game 3- they have to win the turnover battle. 

The lack of size and depth hurts bad in second half. It showed against Clarksville down 7 at the half. Second half they just pounded them until they broke. 

i agree with your points

33 minutes ago, BruiseBrother98 said:

All jokes aside, is Henry's starting QB out for this game? I heard he might be banged up.

That's got to be completely false. He just went out of the game with leg cramps, he came back in the 4th quarter and led Henry County down the field for the TD and he ran it in for the 2pt conversion to win the game. He'll be fine...