Lake Co. @ Dresden, Sept.1

HevyReturns

1 hour ago, Sherdog said:

Dresden didn't play there best last night could have easily been a running clock in the second half if we cut back on stupid penalties and had better center to qb snaps.

As far as the clock it was closer to 3 seconds left. yall got one back though in the next half when lc fumbled and they called him down. That rb was the only offense lc had... that kid runs like his live depends on it and hard to bring down. Good luck to Lake county rest of the way.

No it was not going to be a mercy rule. The game was closer than thr score indicated. Dresden won the game. If you remember Hodge punched A TD in with a minute to go to get to that margin. He could have run the clock out but he chose to score. Got to look for those AP voters I guess. Lol. I still say that Union City is way above anyone in our region. Right now today I would say that UC or MASE are the two best teams in 1A West Tennessee.

12 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

No it was not going to be a mercy rule. The game was closer than thr score indicated. Dresden won the game. If you remember Hodge punched A TD in with a minute to go to get to that margin. He could have run the clock out but he chose to score. Got to look for those AP voters I guess. Lol. I still say that Union City is way above anyone in our region. Right now today I would say that UC or MASE are the two best teams in 1A West Tennessee.

I will say both teams are great and UC will have a battle with each. Glad to see one LC poster is not hating on UC. As far as MASE goes we will see how their season turns out. A lot of talent bought I mean brought in.

• Sad 1

Game is over we won and Lake County will probaly go undefeated until they play UC at the end of season. And trust me the Ap poll means nothing to those boys. Not sure if I was being out of school on Friday or what but we looked sloppy.  Not sure how the playoffs will work out but LC might see Mase in the first or second round.

On 9/2/2023 at 10:45 AM, Sherdog said:

Game is over we won and Lake County will probaly go undefeated until they play UC at the end of season. And trust me the Ap poll means nothing to those boys. Not sure if I was being out of school on Friday or what but we looked sloppy.  Not sure how the playoffs will work out but LC might see Mase in the first or second round.

Lake County better not overlook anyone in the region. LC cannot afford to lose any games they are supposed to win. JCS and UC will be a tall order for sure. Just win the games they are supposed then they will finish 3rd and avoid MASE in the first round of playoffs