McMinn County Cherokees vs Tyner Rams

RichyRich

6 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

McMinn pass any last night?

The pistol formation helped more with spacing and helped the offense. I’m not sure why they ever thought a tight formation against two teams with good athletes like Bradley and Cleveland would be a good idea 

28 minutes ago, Footballguy5656 said:

I don't remember seeing any Tyner players “kneeling”. Been around this program for 3 years now and have never seen it, every time we play in some rural place someones has something to say about our players doing whatever they deem to be cause for alarm. Where are all the people at when we play in rural insert city and they decide to have Trump night they only game you play a black school no one seems to have an issue with that. Could care less what adults choose to do during the anthem but don't flat out lie on kids to fit ur narrative. 

I'm not lying,some of the players were kneeling during the anthem they were surrounded by guys who choose to honor the anthem.  When the parents are sitting during the anthem, it's a  good indication their children are also gonna do something similar.  You've been around the program for 3 years congrats,not very long. Trump night? You are reaching because nothing about Trump is anti black. But kneeling and  sitting during the anthem  is 100% anti American. I don't have any reason to lie and sully my reputation on coacht, I've been here for quite awhile,  but I'm sure the dude with 4 comments to his name is gonna come out of the wood work and suddenly call someone a liar who up to this point has been 100% honest on everything he has posted.

Edited by RichyRich
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

I'm not lying,some of the players were kneeling during the anthem they were surrounded by guys who choose to honor the anthem.  When the parents are sitting during the anthem, it's a  good indication their children are also gonna do something similar.  You've been around the program for 3 years congrats,not very long. Trump night? You are reaching because nothing about Trump is anti black. But kneeling and  sitting during the anthem  is 100% anti American.

Right sure ok. Didnt see any kids kneeling and if they did still dont care. Most were doing the thing you do when they play the song

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Footballguy5656 said:

Right sure ok. Didnt see any kids kneeling and if they did still dont care. Most were doing the thing you do when they play the song

Thats the problem you don't care, I'm proud of the kids who chose to honor the flag, when at least half chose to kneel between the guys with honor. You didn't see what you didn't wanna see.

3 minutes ago, Rebelfan101 said:

Imagine that.. an all black school kneeling for the anthem. No suprise there… they are embarrassing to the good black folks. I hope they suffer a loss every game. Worthless 

Don't have anything to do with them being black, quarter of our team is black boys and they all stood during the anthem half of tyners team choose to stand as well. It has everything to do with what they are being taught at home, pretty much most of Tyner fans sat during anthem besides a select few.

Edited by RichyRich

1 minute ago, RichyRich said:

Thats the problem you don't care, I'm proud of the kids who chose to honor the flag, when at least half chose to kneel between the guys with honor. You didn't see what you didn't wanna see.

Mine did to bud sons a captain standing there with his hand over his heart took a picture of it. But i still dont remember seeing kids kneeling and if they were it wasnt some protest 

5 minutes ago, Footballguy5656 said:

Mine did to bud sons a captain standing there with his hand over his heart took a picture of it. But i still dont remember seeing kids kneeling and if they were it wasnt some protest 

Well then he is a a good young man, but you can't say it isn't a form of protest, if not just pure laziness, being instilled by the parents man, I'm not saying all Tyner people are bad. But I have nothing to lie about, if you were sitting on visitor side you definetly didn't have good as vantage of view over the field as I did, bc I sat pretty much near the topside of home side. Man I have nothing to lie about and or gain from saying they were kneeling. The game is over. I'm sorry if you thought I was coming for son, but if he was amongst the kids who stood hen you did something right, like i said it was only about quarter of the players, and half of the fans.

Edited by RichyRich