2010 (Moore County wins 14-0)
2009 (Eagleville wins 27-0)
2008 (Eagleville wins 30-0)
2007 (Moore County wins 21-14)
2006 (Eagleville wins 29-15)
2005 (Moore County wins 32-7)
2004 (Eagleville wins 30-7)
2003 (Moore County wins 50-0)

Love the history my friend, we will have the upper hand back soon!!

On 8/27/2023 at 3:59 PM, Southtowner said:

I may attend this one.

Not that I think Eagleville will win or anything crazy along those lines, but, our next game is in the Basin.  Long drive and won't be much of a game. 

This one won't be either but it's lots closer and I think Moore is a player on the Western front.  

Hey brother, I will be on the 50 yard line top of stands if you wanna say hi, hahahahaha...I will wear my Buc-ees hat for ya to know who I am lol. we can sit and see if all these predictions are right!

3 hours ago, TheFootballDad said:

Will was not on our team last year. As many of you know he is a Central kid, who has never played football...it is crazy to see him play because knowing this is his first 2 games of his career, he is doing great. He is adjusting fast and had a very good summer learning the ways of QB.  This kid is big, and has a cannon. Additionally, he is very accurate and can move fairly well for a big (tall) kid. I do wish we had him earlier than his senior year, but i am hoping that it really starts to click for him so he can become more of an impact especially down the long road this season. 

Curious to hear how he does if Moore County can get to him with pressure.QB position is ALOT different when you've been hit a time or two especially if he has never played could turn out to be a mess.

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Curious to hear how he does if Moore County can get to him with pressure.QB position is ALOT different when you've been hit a time or two especially if he has never played could turn out to be a mess.

Will is not our starter at QB. But he does get in and plays a little...with him only coming to the team this year it is hard to put a kid in and expect them to play at a high level if they really do not have the game time experience.  That being said, I do wish he had come out when he was a freshman...that would have been great for Eagleville.  But I will say this, he has one heck of an arm and is extremely accurate...he is almost 6'6 so he easily sees over defenses, its really a nice player to have even if we only have him for a year...He is highly intelligent and a really good athlete. But to go back to what you said, it is definitely hard as a new QB to play the position with success if you have never played b4. Especially in a rivalry game like Eagleville and Moore Co..

18 minutes ago, TheFootballDad said:

Will is not our starter at QB. But he does get in and plays a little...with him only coming to the team this year it is hard to put a kid in and expect them to play at a high level if they really do not have the game time experience.  That being said, I do wish he had come out when he was a freshman...that would have been great for Eagleville.  But I will say this, he has one heck of an arm and is extremely accurate...he is almost 6'6 so he easily sees over defenses, its really a nice player to have even if we only have him for a year...He is highly intelligent and a really good athlete. But to go back to what you said, it is definitely hard as a new QB to play the position with success if you have never played b4. Especially in a rivalry game like Eagleville and Moore Co..

Very good post.Now this makes sense!Good luck to both teams.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, TheFootballDad said:

I’d play them at the same time and the defense would never know who was going to be throwing the ball downfield :)

1 hour ago, TheFootballDad said:

Hey brother, I will be on the 50 yard line top of stands if you wanna say hi, hahahahaha...I will wear my Buc-ees hat for ya to know who I am lol. we can sit and see if all these predictions are right!

I encourage this type fraternization— It’s a small community here, I sat with the general at the cascade/forrest game last season, of course he left at halftime, and he did not enjoy himself, but I had a great time!

53 minutes ago, cascadehomer said:

I encourage this type fraternization— It’s a small community here, I sat with the general at the cascade/forrest game last season, of course he left at halftime, and he did not enjoy himself, but I had a great time!

Hahahaha, well, it would be cool to actually get some of at a game together hahahaha...but im always at my sons games at Eagleville or wherever we play...