FORREST AT COMMUNITY 2023

GeneralForrest

Not much to recap. It was 28-0 in the 1st Q. 

Fleming is a terrific athlete. 

Forrest has several young athletes that need to be playing a lot more than they are. #1 has been talked about. Add #34 and #38 to the Freshman that look like ballers. 

#12 is turning into a terrific QB choice. I'm not claiming this team is going 9-1. But they have found their man. 

The Bells, #6 and #22, are capable of doing something amazing on either side of the ball on every play. 

I'm starting to get more hopeful.  We all need a Community in our lives when it feels like things aren't going our way.  Someone or something that is so inept, it, or they, make(s) us look like we have it together in comparison.  Almost like a wingman or the ugly girl in the group (DEI General at work here :D)

3 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Forrest is "real young" (sic). 

Community should shutdown their entire football dept from pre-k to high school, for 3 years, then start over.  They make a train wreck look like the Creation Story. 

The fact that they are young was the easiest way to answer the other posters question, certainly not the full story though… I am looking forward to our community game!  And I’m very interested to see the result of Forrest versus Cannon county, big-time playoff implications! :-) 

12 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Community should shutdown their entire football dept from pre-k to high school, for 3 years, then start over.  They make a train wreck look like the Creation Story. 

Heard they have 33 total players with 26 being Freshman and Sophomores…I say again the Administration @ Community don’t care what football does or they would have already been making changes….They are the problem..

On 9/3/2023 at 9:00 AM, GeneralForrest said:

Once you start football, you can't shut it down. Too much invested now.