FORREST AT COMMUNITY 2023

GeneralForrest

31 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

@Salem says this is a JV scrimmage. I say Forrest offense has a nice day, but not as nice as Eagleville did. 

Forrest 34
Community 6 

Don't see much resistance from the Vikings. Our JV would win easily and the middle school would keep it close. This is sad because at one time this group had some promising players. You'll be on your own for a few weeks. I have shoulder surgery scheduled this week and I can't type left handed. 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Don't see much resistance from the Vikings. Our JV would win easily and the middle school would keep it close. This is sad because at one time this group had some promising players. You'll be on your own for a few weeks. I have shoulder surgery scheduled this week and I can't type left handed. 

I've always felt bad for Fleming being stuck on that terrible team...Good luck with the surgery--if all goes well, we still expect you to pluck out a few lines left-handed--I'm a plucker myself..

3 hours ago, cascadehomer said:

I've always felt bad for Fleming being stuck on that terrible team...Good luck with the surgery--if all goes well, we still expect you to pluck out a few lines left-handed--I'm a plucker myself..

The Fleming kid is a heck of an athlete….He does it all on the field… Great talent that I hope stays healthy because he is a multi sport athlete….Community is a graveyard for talented football players….Administration there doesn’t push for excellence within the program…Never will be competitive as long as the administration stays the same…. Hopefully at some point they will be able to get it figured out for all the supporters…..

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Salem said:

Been there/done that Salem...hope you've been practicing eating, brushing teeth, combing hair, and of course that unmentionable thing that those bears talk about on the TP commercials! Hope that yours goes as well as mine did (shoutout to Dr. Burton Elrod) and you can manage after about a week, because it's no laughing matter using the "dumb" hand for the things that we all take for granted.